Player Discussion Jake DeBrusk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Perhaps him plus plus . being shipped to hometown edmonton in exchange for a Ted Nugent could work.
If DeBrusk++ is being shipped to Edmonton, I would want Draisaitl. He can at least play RW and with Studnicka or Frederic being ready next season, you do not want to block that #3C position with player that makes $6M for the next two seasons.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Kid is FEELING it right now.

He described himself as a streaky player..

Well, when he's hot HE'S HOT! :laugh:

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Debrusk is currently on 29 goal pace over 82 games

Scoring at almost a 30 goal pace clip and looking healthy again

I think next year he takes that pasta type 3rd year leap scoring wise and becomes a 30G 60P player

Reactions: PlayMakers

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I’m relieved to see him passing again. He had become so one dimensional, so predictable, always trying to take it himself and ignoring his line mates... Now that he’s passing again defenders are guessing. Now he’s able to pass it away, get behind a defense and get it back in a better scoring position.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
his game has gotten red hot, was thinking a week or so ago a game or two from up top might be what the doctor ordered but he`s righted the ship and with Pasta out, big time important, he and Heinen bouncing back nicely

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
20 in the season!

Hopefully this will be just the first of many times he does it

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
His sudden bursts of speed are just otherworldly. I don't know if I have ever seen a player do it quite like that.

It seems everytime he does it, it results in a scoring opportunity either for him or a linemate.

There is another level in him once he fills out a little more. It seems his body isn't quite ready for his physical style of play in a league of men. Once he gets there, lookout!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
kid is all heart but every time he gets hit and is on the ice, I almost laugh when the camera is on him and he`s getting to his feet because he always does it so slowly, looking like he`s been through the ringer. Looked good without that tooth last night too

Reactions: PlayoffBeard365

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
So fun to watch this kid. Once he, Heino and Chucky reach a consistent level of production we will be formidable. Seem to be the keys to a complete team really. 2020!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad