Jagr re-growing his famous mullet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger's Pancreas*

Oh christ that thing was hideous, but he is Samson with it.

Ensane

EL GUAPO
Mar 2, 2002
Source????????

If this is all true, he'll be back with a 140+ point season when the NHL resumes...100% guaranteed :thumbu:

Superfluous U

Jan 15, 2004
At a Stone Prison on a Hill
Clearly he has realized it was the source of all his powers. I was watching the WHC thinking Jagr looked like old Jagr again a bit. Then I saw him without his helmet and lo and behold, the mullet was returning.

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing when I read the title of the thread, But his actions in recent years have led me to dislike him so I still hope he plays like **** when the league starts up again.

Ensane

EL GUAPO
Mar 2, 2002
I wonder if Washington is assured a conditional draft pick as future considerations now that Jagr's hair is on the return. GMGM would be an idiot not to include such a clause in the trade.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I've figured out the Jagr enigma!!! The mullet is not actually a source of power so much as it is a weakness for all defenders. Most defenders are too horrified by the living Medusa tribute upon Jagr's head to get in close enough to do anything!!! Pure Evil.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
business in the front, party out back.

gotta love it.

I bet Doug Gilmour could make a comeback if he re-mullified as well

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Ensane said:
I wonder if Washington is assured a conditional draft pick as future considerations now that Jagr's hair is on the return. GMGM would be an idiot not to include such a clause in the trade.
What do you think the future considerations coming to the Pens were when he was traded from Pittsburgh? Money?

Ensane

EL GUAPO
Mar 2, 2002
clefty said:
What do you think the future considerations coming to the Pens were when he was traded from Pittsburgh? Money?
Pittsburgh should've had a 'hair' clause as well.

blackgold

Apr 6, 2004
As bad as Jagr's lettuce was, it's nothing compared to the disgrace Handzuz sports.

Eric

Feb 20, 2003
Van
He needs to do that salute thing again... He's struggled ever since he stopped doing that.

Benji Frank

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Amonte hasn't been the same since he got rid of his lid in Chicago either...

And of course, we all saw how far the Sharks went ... half their players have more hair then my girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad