Jagr probably OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Pepper said:
With such compelling arguments you really made your point.

I've made my point and others have concurred. Good luck with your argument that doesn't even have facts that are right.

Pepper said:
Have you played hockey yourself? And I mean organized hockey.

You don't get called for boarding if the target is next to the boards, you get called if he's off the boards.

Anyone who has played hockey knows this.

The head coach of Finland said the hit was clean after reviewing the video several times with the other coaching staff. And Westerlund usually calls out his players if they take stupid penalties so it's not like was 'protecting' him, the statement was made after it was clear that Ruutu wasn't facing any suspensions.

How about you...

Do you referee hockey yourself? Or you just think you understand the rules by watching the canuck games?

Jovial

Aug 31, 2005
Chimp said:
:biglaugh: You are simply incredible. Simply incredible. I'm still waiting for any proof whatsoever for what you claim is true. I have piled up proof against your BELIEF, you have given nothing back but your personal mantra.

I don't want to read the last 2-3 pages because it would be too painful, but what I can recall from your arguments, is that Ruutu checked Jagr too hard... is that it or I missed something?

The Pens Are Back*

NYRangersFan said:
Any player is fair game for a "clean" hit...that hit was far from clean.

I'm still trying to figure out the Penguins hatred for this guy.

i thought it WAS a clean hit. JJ got caught in a bad position bent at the waist.

i'm still trying to figure out how most Ranger fans have gone from calling Jagr, a wussy/homosexual/long hair female/complainer etc etc (i live in jersey so i heard all of this)
to now being god-like above all criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->