Jagr Hat Trick at age 42 [New NHL Record]

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
On another note... Gomez is doing excellent. Could you trade him to us, in Montréal?? We would do it for Beaulieu, or Tinordi, or Both.

Ogopogo*

Jagr is one of the game's all-time greats. This doesn't surprise me - congrats Jaromir. Maybe celebrate with a case of Kit Kat bars? (those who were alive when he was a rookie may recall that reference)

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006

Pyth

Jun 24, 2012
Fun fact:
Obama is the fourth US president, During his reign Jaromir Jagr scored a hat trick
:))

zamo86*

Saw that training video of his. Didnt know he doesnt have children.

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
Gomez was like a crappier version of Kyle Wellwood in San Jose. And like Kyle Wellwood, nobody really wants a soft skill set tweeter centering their 3rd line.

All Hail Jagr.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Death, taxes, double J. I'm a Flyers fan and I wasn't even mad because I love that man. Thought it was funny how he hesitated then raised his arm and gave his trademark cackle upon realizing he scored his 3rd. Here's to many more.

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
How to Pens fans still hate this guy?

Personally, I like Jagr and would love him to return.

Most fans though seem soured by the way he left and also how he led the Penguins on when he returned to the NHL. In my mind, it was just money. If I get offered a 30k job or a 40k job, I'm probably going with the 40k one. when you put this in the millions range... it's probably even more one sided :P

Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
It's amazing to think Jagr lost a lot of years, either from lockout or by leaving the NHL to play overseas. If he played the entire time in the NHL, he'd probably be in the top 3 in scoring. He's just amazing.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I'm curious how many player are left that had their name in all 4 playstations Nhl roster? Brodeur, Jagr. Was Doan in the league? I know Sellane was on this ps4 version, but he retired.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
I'm curious how many player are left that had their name in all 4 playstations Nhl roster? Brodeur, Jagr. Was Doan in the league? I know Sellane was on this ps4 version, but he retired.

Heck, I'm pretty sure Jagr is the only player left from the NHL 94 roster still playing.

BudMovin*

Heck, I'm pretty sure Jagr is the only player left from the NHL 94 roster still playing.

Besides Marty who probably wont finish the season, he is probably the only guy. Gonchar played the 1994-95 season, so he probably just missed the cutoff.

spacemunky

Jan 20, 2013
Ontario Canada

Played the **** outta '94 and almost always played as the Pens because of Jagr and Mario.

My current first line on my Ultimate NHL 15 lineup has Mario(legends card) and current Jagr :D

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->