jagr boarding pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Slumbers

Dec 26, 2005
Ottawa
Oh man, so rough. :shakehead

Why is J. Ruutu even on the national team? That's like putting Avery on Team Canada, or Varada on Team Czech, etc.

sabresrat

Jan 30, 2006
Destiny
Look at the 2nd and third pictures in that first link and try to tell me that wasn't charging with intent to injure.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Jay Fresh said:
Oh man, so rough. :shakehead

Why is J. Ruutu even on the national team? That's like putting Avery on Team Canada, or Varada on Team Czech, etc.

Finland isn't as deep as Canada or even Czech

and Ruutu is a productive forward for team Finland normally

had a very good lockout season in Finland, no reason for them to not take him

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
sabresrat said:
Look at the 2nd and third pictures in that first link and try to tell me that wasn't charging with intent to injure.

clear attempt to injure imo...dirty. i'd bun ruutu from international games for good :(
but some people like bleeding jagr don't they? ;)

muffin with tentacle

Jan 28, 2006
Ottawa
Any idea how long Jagr will be out? My first guilty thought was that Alfie would be able to catch up to him in the scoring race :shakehead

It'll be interesting to see how NYR does without the best player in the league.

Phanuthier*

Look at the grin on Ruutu's face at the end

I hope he gets Bertuzzied

68jagr68

Feb 2, 2006
Maine
I saw the hit and it was clearly dirty,Illegal(charging),and a hit clearly with the intent to harm Jagr on purpose.All he had to do was touch the puck and the play was dead.The smile and wave at the Czech bench also gives it away as being intentional.It's idiots like these that ruin hockey.We need to get them out of hockey.

Phanuthier*

Tricolore#20 said:
:shakehead

I didn't like the Ruutu hit, but c'mon.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Ruutu goes out an tries to injure people. He grins when he knocks a player out of a the game. I'd rather Ruutu get knocked out (completely) then for him to ruin 5 careers.

It's not the first time Ruutu has seem the oppertunity to injure someone, and does it.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
Caz said:
I'm using ACE MegaCodecs Pack and it works ok for me
with both WinAmp and WMP.

Try this link for the codecs:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ACE_Mega_CoDecS_Pack.htm

I think after you watch the video, you're going
to have a little bit of a different opinion of the hit.
It was hard, but clean.

thanks for codek finaly i saw the hit.... :)
i have a little bit of different opinion...more dirty that i thought...and don't forget it was jagr that was nailed!
it's hard to believe that ruutu picked him randomly.
kill the best player and take the win. :madfire:

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Does Jagr even get as injured on the play if he was wearing his regular helmet instead of the JOFA skull cap? It was clearly a charging penalty but Ruutu probably doesn't get run from the game if Jagr doesn't get hurt.

sabresrat

Jan 30, 2006
Destiny
Shoalzie said:
Does Jagr even get as injured on the play if he was wearing his regular helmet instead of the JOFA skull cap? It was clearly a charging penalty but Ruutu probably doesn't get run from the game if Jagr doesn't get hurt.

I doubt that. The hit was damn vicious and people know Jagr is tough. Ruutu's bench taunting didn't help either.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
sabresrat said:
...people know Jagr is tough...

Are you kidding? Few guys in the league catch more flack about their toughness than Jagr. I'm not calling him a wimp but that decision to wear the old school JOFA helmet probably could've saved him a few brain cells after that hit.

It was a dirty hit and Ruutu is a clown like some of the other pesky ******** that play for Finland. It's pretty bad when you've got Ville Nieminen as a teammate and you're still the biggest cheap shot artist on the club.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
e-e said:
thanks for codek finaly i saw the hit.... :)
i have a little bit of different opinion...more dirty that i thought...and don't forget it was jagr that was nailed!
it's hard to believe that ruutu picked him randomly.
kill the best player and take the win. :madfire:

No pb about the codecs. Save the URL for the Codec page,
as you may need it for updates and stuff.

Ruuttu doesn't speed up, doesn't hit the head but the side
and Jagr droppes his head one secon before the blow.
Even my kids know not to drop the head close to the boards.

Phanuthier*

Caz said:
Ruuttu doesn't speed up, doesn't hit the head but the side
and Jagr droppes his head one secon before the blow.
Even my kids know not to drop the head close to the boards.
Great, I hope your kids remember that if and when they have the chance to play Jarko Ruutu, and Ruutu tries to turn them into a vegtable.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
What part of the hit was dirty?

Not charging, he slided into it. Not boarding, Jagr was almost glued to the board. The hit was shoulder to shoulder.

Yeah, I know it was this bum Ruutu hitting this superstar Jagr and there was blood and everything. But how in gods name was that a dirty hit?? What rule of hockey did it break? The one saying a crap player cant hit a star?

sabresrat

Jan 30, 2006
Destiny
Shoalzie said:
Are you kidding? Few guys in the league catch more flack about their toughness than Jagr. I'm not calling him a wimp but that decision to wear the old school JOFA helmet probably could've saved him a few brain cells after that hit.

It was a dirty hit and Ruutu is a clown like some of the other pesky ******** that play for Finland. It's pretty bad when you've got Ville Nieminen as a teammate and you're still the biggest cheap shot artist on the club.

I meant tough to take down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad