Value of: Jaden Schwartz to Anaheim

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Probably a lot. His only issue is his health. When he's healthy and on the ice, he's one of the drivers that makes the team better.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I'd say when healthy he is the best player on the Blues, Forward atleast.

Probably Anaheims 1st and top prospect. He has good term, so he will cost alot.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Any idea?

I guess a similar type player. The problem is we don't know what Army's plans are. Is he retooling where he'd target a Silfverberg type or are we rebuilding and wanting futures?

It's a bizarre situation where we have no feel for what is going on behind the scenes.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Don't think Schwartz could pull him, but maybe one of their other top 4 guys could work as a starting point for both sides.
He's probably more valuable than Schwartz, but I think their other D are much less. Since I don't want to trade JS, I would want legit top D for him. Would be willing to add to get Lindholm but don't see anything else there that I would want as starting point for the guy who has been our top forward most of last 3 years.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
He's probably more valuable than Schwartz, but I think their other D are much less. Since I don't want to trade JS, I would want legit top D for him. Would be willing to add to get Lindholm but don't see anything else there that I would want as starting point for the guy who has been our top forward most of last 3 years.

You can just say you don't see a fit, the rest is pretty bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad