Prospect Info: Jacob Bryson (2017, 99th) signed 3 year ELC, ATO with Rochester

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I thought he had his usual strong game - moved the puck well, defended well, generated the only Friar goal. Sign him up, it wouldn't surprise if they did and he was up with the Sabres by the end of next season.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Yeah, that I believe was. He sounds very much like someone who will sign when he decides his collegiate career is over.
That’s what I got out of those comments as well. I’m not sure what some were expecting the kid to say right after losing a game of that magnitude. Something like .... “I can’t wait to sign with Buffalo now that I got that over with”

Reactions: Chainshot

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
I remember when he was drafted he was surprised he got picked. He probably has a lot of loyalty to the Sabres for taking a chance on a small, unknown commodity at the time.

Reactions: Chainshot

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Awesome news. It's hard to not be a little anxious about college players until they sign.
I am not familiar with our prospects play outside of highlights Paxon. Any info on the projection of this kids development? Like where he needs work now and his skills that are ahead? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->