Speculation: Jacob Bernard-Docker and Shane Pinto NHL arrival? (read OP)

when will Jacob Bernard-Docker and Shane Pinto be NHL ready?

• Total voters

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
with NHL 21 out, I thought it would be fun/interesting to try and add some high caliber player that are not accessible in the game (KHL and NCAA).

I figured the best way to gage the overall of these players would be to ask the fans that (insert player) plays for.

will post results in the EA sport thread

Please answer honestly​

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I went a year for JBD and 2 for Pinto.

JBD probably makes the jump from UND right to the NHL imo, Pinto takes a year in the AHL to ready his game and wait for opportunity.

My thoughts exactly

WaitingInVain

Jul 5, 2012
Don't ask me to indicate where I saw it, but Dorion gave off the strong impression he expected Jacob-Bernard-Docker to make the jump this year, but noted that he wanted to win a championship and couldn't fault him for going for it.

Expectation is for both of them to make the jump next year, post-trade/tank season 2020-2021.

Anisimov and Tierney will be gone. Norris, Batherson and Stützle is a ton of youth in your top 9, without thinking about White and Tkachuk. That's enough for this year.

Sanderson needs two years at UND as a bit of a physical late bloomers. When the man muscle develops for him, it'll be exciting to see the results.

Reactions: KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Josh Norris-like.

Be very interesting to see who eventually wins the 3C between Pinto, Grieg and White.

Definitely! What’s cool is that all 3 of those guys also play wing. Would love to see them form our whole 3rd line unless they become so good they have to play top 6 which would be awesome for us.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I think JBD will play half of 21-22 in the A and the get called up to finish the year in Ottawa. rare for a D prospect to go straight to the NHL needs a little pro conditioning in the minors.

Reactions: NB613

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Josh Norris-like.

Be very interesting to see who eventually wins the 3C between Pinto, Grieg and White.

You'll be pleasantly surprised with Pinto. I expect him to challenge Norris for 2nd C spot tbh. Was already among the best all-around players in NCAA as rookie and is a mule infront of the net with an beautiful release/shot.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It really doesn't matter what the percentages are, you've openly stated you are not watching hockey,you've openly stated that you were not familiar with a prominent player that just signed here but here you are every day posting your negative nonsense...you've acknowledged you don't have a clue...so seriously wtf is the point of you being here?

So all this time I was arguing for nothing about Bobby Ryan.. Great to know. It was a great use of my time.

I mean Dadonov came back in the NHL in 2017-18. It's impossible to NOT know who he was if you are following the NHL. Ryan struggles started around that time too.

Reactions: JD1

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
What is the track record of any college players even making this team over the last 10 years?

Well, 100% of the players drafted in the 1st round by Ottawa out of college in the last 10 years have become impact players in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad