Jackman fights Iginla, then makes a friend in the penalty box.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I love seeing hockey players simply being good human beings - makes me smile just like that kid in the Coyle video.

For the record, Chara's a softie too. At a STH Q&A event, he visibly lit up when a kid asked him a question. He subsequently promised little Johnny that we'd make the playoffs this year. (Sidenote: Um....uh-oh. Poor Johnny.) And it's genuine - after the event, I scurried over to a North End bakery, and the lady behind the counter said that Chara and his wife and daughter come in there - and that they're really nice people.

That said, I have difficulty imagining his daughter going to sleep when the last thing she sees at night is a 6'9" defenseman tucking her in - especially when he was sporting his "injury beard".

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
I'm confused by this clip. He isn't wearing a lid stepping into the box and then camera changes angles and hes stepping into the box with his helmet firmly on.

And there looks to be multiple people in the box in the first angle???

Chyep

Jesus saves, sign em
Nov 11, 2013
Calgary
I'm confused by this clip. He isn't wearing a lid stepping into the box and then camera changes angles and hes stepping into the box with his helmet firmly on.

lol
Nice catch.
I missed that.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Can I just say that those Blues jerseys are beautiful, even after the 100th time of seeing them.

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
Here is a gif of his magic helmet & the disappearing players:

KmqCcMO.gif

Did he go to the room for repairs and then come back to the ice???

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Jackman is clearly promoting violence amongst young children.

Won't anybody think of the children?

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
Is this really deom the same game? It almost looks comped because his helmet seemed to teleport lnto his head out of nowhere.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
The fight was at the end of the period, so the events shown happen after the start of the 2nd when he went back to the box.

Anyway I think his waving to the little girl was just lulling her into a false sense of security and when she's not looking he's gonna give her a nice cross check across the shoulder blades

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Haven't looked into this deeper but looks to me like they may have fought at the end of a period so they went to the dressing room and that was Jackman coming back out for the next period but he was definitely going to the dressing room either way with the helmet off.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Here is a gif of his magic helmet & the disappearing players:

KmqCcMO.gif

Did he go to the room for repairs and then come back to the ice???

:laugh: Continuity errors. That's going in the blooper reel. That's a staged fight if I ever saw one :sarcasm:

But yeah, he's heading into the dressing room first haha

SourGrapes

You Kids Out There
Dec 30, 2013
Mimico
Good Canadian kid takes a licking keeps on ticking. Beaut of a fight, beaut of a wave, beaut of a person. I'd betcha this was what Tie Domi was trying to do when that idiot jumped the boards. Just good Canadian manners.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Wait why is this being deemed a "classless" move. He's just trying to make a toddler crack a smile by making a goofy face. Has no one else ever been out and had a little kid stare at them and then proceed to making a goofy face to make the kid giggle/smile? I think its kinda funny. It's not like he punched the glass or squirted his water bottle into the stands a la Tie Domi

Jaan

May 10, 2013
Wait why is this being deemed a "classless" move. He's just trying to make a toddler crack a smile by making a goofy face. Has no one else ever been out and had a little kid stare at them and then proceed to making a goofy face to make the kid giggle/smile? I think its kinda funny. It's not like he punched the glass or squirted his water bottle into the stands a la Tie Domi

Can't you see he was obviously trying to pick a fight with that kid? Such a goon :sarcasm:

Blob

Aug 22, 2007

:sarcasm:

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI

It's classless because that little girl obviously was not in school when she should've been!

:sarcasm:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

94f0cb21bd56b93e42b4e712200eced6.jpg

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
5 classless Subbans for Jackman

Oh you Islander fans, please, never change :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->