Proposal: Jackets/ Wild Blockbuster

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
You sure do overvalue Anderson

Columbus would be extremely lucky to get Grandlund and Niederreter. Then again you didnt even know their handedness so maybe that says it all
#1 you severely underrate him if you think anyone is over stating his abilities or importance to the team.
#2 if you think thats fair for signed Panarin and Andy you are nuts
#3 The handedness dont matter the side you play does. Nuti is a LHD but plays the right and is god awful on the left.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Why would the Wild give up that for an unsigned Panarin? First off Panarin wont commit long term with Minnesota, He wants to be in a large major coastal city like NYC, BOS, LA No if i'm Minnesota would i do this.

Again, this is pure conjecture at this point. The only word to come from a reputable source is him saying he’s reluctant to sign in Columbus right now.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
UFA Panarin doesn't have close to that kind of value. Judging by this thread, some Jackets fans are going to be extremely dissapointed when Panarin is traded.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You need to watch Anderson and not just stats... the guy can put up 25 goals withoit a pp while playing like a clean tom wilson physically. He did 20 on the 3rd line year 1 and 19 in a top 6 role missing like 20 games. The guy is legit.
Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Wild fans havent watched him if they dont think he is at least = in value
You’re right, your 39 point *pace* player is totally equal to the guy who just put up his second season in a row of 65+ points. One who played less than a minute less per game than Granlund and played more even strength. Even if you take away Granlund’s power play points he still out scored Anderson’s pace by almost 10 points,

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
#1 you severely underrate him if you think anyone is over stating his abilities or importance to the team.
#2 if you think thats fair for signed Panarin and Andy you are nuts
#3 The handedness dont matter the side you play does. Nuti is a LHD but plays the right and is god awful on the left.
its not for a signed Panarin....

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
I'd be very happy with this return, although I'd like to see a small add (mid round pick) coming from MIN.

I freaking love Granlund. I don't see this happening for many of the reasons fans have stated.

Ignore mikey, who gets like this sometime.

Reactions: cslebn

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
You sure do overvalue Anderson
Hardly. I just value Niederreiter by his track record rather than by one good year, and that track record puts him in the 35-45 point range. Barely an upgrade over Anderson (he's around 30-40) - and that gap isn't nearly enough to cover the gap between Granlund and Panarin.

Columbus would be extremely lucky to get Grandlund and Niederreter. Then again you didnt even know their handedness so maybe that says it all
Panarin is a right-hand shot playing LW. Handness doesn't necessarily determine position. I looked at position, because that is the part that matters. From what I have been able to find, Niederreiter has only ever played RW, and Granlund has been at every forward position possible but has been commonly also at RW.

Nico the Draft Riser

Nov 18, 2017
Hardly. I just value Niederreiter by his track record rather than by one good year, and that track record puts him in the 35-45 point range. Barely an upgrade over Anderson (he's around 30-40) - and that gap isn't nearly enough to cover the gap between Granlund and Panarin.

Panarin is a right-hand shot playing LW. Handness doesn't necessarily determine position. I looked at position, because that is the part that matters. From what I have been able to find, Niederreiter has only ever played RW, and Granlund has been at every forward position possible but has been commonly also at RW.
Okay but you seriously are denying a, in your words, lateral move of Anderson/Nied and then a longer termed winger to replace Panarin in Granlund? Not to mention Granlund is a very good winger youre getting for Panarin who wont even re-sign. Its far too much value coming from Minnesota for just Anderson after next year

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay but you seriously are denying a, in your words, lateral move of Anderson/Nied and then a longer termed winger to replace Panarin in Granlund? Not to mention Granlund is a very good winger youre getting for Panarin who wont even re-sign. Its far too much value coming from Minnesota for just Anderson after next year
Not interested in that kind of lateral move, no. And I'm suspicious of Granlund's ability to keep doing what he's doing on the left wing.

Reactions: mikeyp24

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not interested in that kind of lateral move, no. And I'm suspicious of Granlund's ability to keep doing what he's doing on the left wing.

There are valid reasons to be suspicious or disapproving of this deal, this isn’t one of them.

Nico the Draft Riser

Nov 18, 2017
So youd rather move Panarin for lesser parts or nothing at all? Is Columbus doing a retool I dont know of?

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Colombus fans are going to be severely disappointed in the return for Panarin if they wouldn't take this package in a heartbeat. Absolutely not going to get a return of a 70 point winger and a 50 point (25 goal scoring) power forward.

Reactions: 2Pair

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Colombus fans are going to be severely disappointed in the return for Panarin if they wouldn't take this package in a heartbeat. Absolutely not going to get a return of a 70 point winger and a 50 point (25 goal scoring) power forward.
They won't even get one of those types of player.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
You’re right, your 39 point *pace* player is totally equal to the guy who just put up his second season in a row of 65+ points. One who played less than a minute less per game than Granlund and played more even strength. Even if you take away Granlund’s power play points he still out scored Anderson’s pace by almost 10 points,
Dont use pace... pace is an estimate not an accurate number. The guy gets no PP minutes and put up 19 goals whilst missing about an entire 1/4 of the year. And your using Points Im using goals. Thos isnt just an Anderson thing look through my posts I am a firm believer in goals being more important than assists. So what are granlunds goals the past 2 years. Anderson had 19 while never playing above the 3rd line his 1st year then his 2nd year stilll with 0 PP he missed 1/4 and still put up the same amount again showing just how good he is that he can consistently score ES and was able to improve his goal scoring from the year before. Much Like Atkinson who gets no credit he has scored 20+ goals in like 6 or so consecutive years but has gotten more then the previous year every time except this past year where he missed also 1/4 of the year with a broken foot and his goals per game was close to being a 7th year in a row of improvement. People focus too much on points instead of goals ESPECIALLY wingers.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
its not for a signed Panarin....
If a trade is going through its for a signed Panarin. We have 0 reason to trade him for only 1 year he helps us way more then anything we get for him. Unless some team gives us what we would ask for for a signed Panarin because they believe they can sign him then there is no real deals to be made. Panarin walking for nothing is ok for 90% of fans because he helps us win this year. The 1st and shitty player that every team would try to use as a proposal on here would never actually happen.

Nico the Draft Riser

Nov 18, 2017
If a trade is going through its for a signed Panarin. We have 0 reason to trade him for only 1 year he helps us way more then anything we get for him. Unless some team gives us what we would ask for for a signed Panarin because they believe they can sign him then there is no real deals to be made. Panarin walking for nothing is ok for 90% of fans because he helps us win this year. The 1st and ****ty player that every team would try to use as a proposal on here would never actually happen.
Okay well the first line of your post is wrong. It would be for a rental Panarin. As is the premise of the thread sending him to Minnesota

Last edited:

Nico the Draft Riser

Nov 18, 2017
He's saying Panarin won't be traded unless a team is going to do a sign and trade. Otherwise we'll just keep him as our own "rental"
Fair enough, and I think that makes sense. But the premise of the thread was to Minnesota who we know for near fact he wont sign with, if the city rumors are to be true

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Are teams allowed to talk to Panarin for a contract extension? Never understand how these "sign & trades" are supposed to work out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->