GDT: Jackets vs Caps

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay, that got a little more stressed at the end than I'd prefer, but I'll take the W. Particularly with the power play performing to make it happen. :D

Reactions: Robert

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Bob for the win. His mates trying to let Caps back in with the odorous giveaways and non clears. Take the two and run.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Awwwww yeaaaaaa!!!!!
What a GREAT win.

Bobrovsky first star, but man, a lot of great efforts by the rest of the squad: Jenner and Anderson with tons of hustle, Bjorkstrand with a snipe, Captain Fligs playing with passion....goes on and on.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
That was the most excited I've been for a regular season win in a long time. Glad the guys got some revenge, even if its just a November 9th game, against the Capitals. They played pretty well too. PK especially, and the PP showed some signs of life even though the 2nd goal was lucky, but we'll take it. We also benefited from the 1 ref at the end of the game because they missed at least 3 penalties before they called one on us. But oh well.

Huge performances by Bob, Jones, Murray, and the PK. Maybe when Cam comes back we keep him off the first line to keep Bjork engaged, just a thought. We could always switch them if he struggles.

Got to get Z going. He's been off the last few weeks.

Not pretty and the division isn't too good right now but first is first. Imagine if we would have played a good October, we could be running away. But it's never easy.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Why in the world has Duclair only been getting 9 minutes per night ? Dude just continues to be one of our best players , imagine if he actually got more minutes . Same with Bjork. Great game tonight

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Beating Holtby was even more special.... He buried us in the playoffs last year.... I can't wait to play that guy again!!! The CBJ remember...

Reactions: Jaxs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad