TSN: Jackets trying to bring back Rick Nash?

Inquiring Minds

Jul 12, 2007
Grandview, Ohio
I would love to have Rick Nash back!!! This is his home, he would be Captain with no pressure this time.... His return would not only motivate our players to play but be fun for the fans!!!!! MGT never thinks about the fans... My money says we make the playoffs with Rick Nash back!!!

#BringBackNash
Smells Like Victory.jpg

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Only way I see us with Nash is in a multiple team trade involving JJ. Something where JJ goes to 3rd team, Nash to Columbus, and a 1st goes to Rags. Likely be other sweeteners in there for 3rd team or Rags.
I can't see us giving up a 1st for Nash. Now he has been playing very well lately so I'm assuming someone would be willing to give up a 1st for him.
In my situation we would need a 3rd team looking to solidify it's blue line (and be willing to give up a 1st round pick), we would give up JJ plus maybe a mid-round pick to either 3rd team or Rags, and Rags give up Nash and get a 1st.
Honestly I hated Nash when he was here. Cried his way to Captaincy and had no idea how to lead. I think if he comes in as a complimentary player he can be good addition for what we need. He loved his time in Columbus, so I think he would welcome a return (I could be wrong).

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
**** Rick Nash, **** him for punching Bob, don't tell me Bob deserved it because he lifted his stick. You never punch the goalie first, that's the rule. The only other player that stepped in on that code was Sean Avery and that says a lot about Nash.
What a joke. Get over it.

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Depends on the price. I said when we discussed it before we'd probably get the dead cat bounce.

I'm still laughing over the drama around the Bob/Nash mix up. Bob's probably like "What? Oh yeah forgot about that.".

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bob McKenzie just now on NBCSN:

“Absolutely no chance, zero NONE, that Rick Nash will play for an NHL team this season.”

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad