TSN: Jackets trying to bring back Rick Nash?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Wow. This is the first time I’ve heard Rick Nash’s name mentioned in trade talks with the Jackets since 7:40 pm (5 minutes ago...)

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
f*** Rick Nash, f*** him for punching Bob, don't tell me Bob deserved it because he lifted his stick. You never punch the goalie first, that's the rule. The only other player that stepped in on that code was Sean Avery and that says a lot about Nash.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The Jackets playoff hopes are close to over... We were 3rd in the NHL at the end of November 2017! What happened??/ First, no action by mgt, second a Euro GM who has no clue how to win in the NHL and third it's the 5th year under a past hockey great but no longer.. John Davidson has failed in Columbus!!

I would love to have Rick Nash back!!! This is his home, he would be Captain with no pressure this time.... His return would not only motivate our players to play but be fun for the fans!!!!! MGT never thinks about the fans... My money says we make the playoffs with Rick Nash back!!!

#BringBackNash

Last edited:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
The Jackets playoff hopes are close to over... We were 3rd in the NHL at the end of November 2017! What happened??/ First, no action by mgt, second a Euro GM who has no clue how to win in the NHL and third it's the 5th year under a past hockey great but no longer.. John Davidson has failed in Columbus!!/QUOTE]

Yes he has. He should not be allowed to have any more influence over this franchise. 6 years of mediocrity (save for last season) should not be good enough for him to continue in his job.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
The Jackets playoff hopes are close to over... We were 3rd in the NHL at the end of November 2017! What happened??/ First, no action by mgt, second a Euro GM who has no clue how to win in the NHL and third it's the 5th year under a past hockey great but no longer.. John Davidson has failed in Columbus!!

I would love to have Rick Nash back!!! This is his home, he would be Captain with no pressure this time.... His return would motivate our players to play!!! My money says we make the playoffs with Rick Nash!!!

#BringBackRick
I love the smell of casual xenophobia in the morning.

As for Nasher I’m ok bringing him back but absolutely no way would I make him Captain. He had to be The Guy when he was here. That’s not the case anymore and we have plenty of dudes who could take up the C if Fliggs no longer has it for some reason. Let him just play, no pressure.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I love the smell of casual xenophobia in the morning.

As for Nasher I’m ok bringing him back but absolutely no way would I make him Captain. He had to be The Guy when he was here. That’s not the case anymore and we have plenty of dudes who could take up the C if Fliggs no longer has it for some reason. Let him just play, no pressure.
lol.... Damn I love Robert Duvall on that beach..... I have bought many hats as his but can't seem to find the right one.... Awesome scene!!

My post was intended to drop some napalm.... :) But truly my thought..

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
In all honesty and being serious though,

What is the very most that you’d give up to bring Nash to Columbus?

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Word out of NY is the Rangers are looking for a first, a blue chip prospect, and a roster player for Nash. Now granted, the Rangers can ask for whatever they want and other teams don't have to give it, but should the Jackets be giving up picks and prospects for an aging Nash?

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Word out of NY is the Rangers are looking for a first, a blue chip prospect, and a roster player for Nash. Now granted, the Rangers can ask for whatever they want and other teams don't have to give it, but should the Jackets be giving up picks and prospects for an aging Nash?

I’d say one or the other (a pick vs a prospect). If that’s not enough, then ok. We’ll move on.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH

I'm not a fan in obtaining Rick Nash at their asking price. Shoot, he's just a 30 plus year old rental piece. Make a run for him at free agency if ya want, but I think the Ranger's would turn down any offer I'd make. Some team will out-bid us and that's fine with me.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
**** Rick Nash, **** him for punching Bob, don't tell me Bob deserved it because he lifted his stick. You never punch the goalie first, that's the rule. The only other player that stepped in on that code was Sean Avery and that says a lot about Nash.

Just a reason to post these.

Bring 2 of the following back. Nash, Anisimov, Brassard OR Prout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->