Friedman: Jackets testing market for Panarin

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
As a team struggling to score goals, Montreal should be all over this.

Too bad they got rid of anyone with even a remote connection to Russia on the team and CJ supposedly "doesn't like Russians" :[

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Blue Jackets need a center. Penguins have Brassard.

Brassard+Sheary/Sprong/Rust+conditional pick based on Brassard resigning for Panarin?

Ambassador Bridge

Apr 19, 2004
Can someone tell me if there is word today that Artemi Panarin has told CLB that he is not ready to consider an extension “at this time.” (UFA July 2019.) As a result, the Blue Jackets are testing the market for him?

Ha ha...............I see what you did there.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Can someone tell me if there is word today that Artemi Panarin has told CLB that he is not ready to consider an extension “at this time.” (UFA July 2019.) As a result, the Blue Jackets are testing the market for him?
Yeah, I think I saw a tweet or something that said something similar.

Reactions: GodEmperor

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
As a team struggling to score goals, Montreal should be all over this.

Too bad they got rid of anyone with even a remote connection to Russia on the team and CJ supposedly "doesn't like Russians" :[
As a Bruins fan I don't agree with the narrative that CJ doesn't like Russians, he doesn't like guys who don't play a two-way game (Russians get stereotyped this way obviously), however from all accounts Panarin is more than just passable defensively.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Skinner for Panarin. Skinner agrees to long-term extension and goes a long way to replace Panarin's offensive impact in Columbus. Canes bank on Panarin having a big year with Svechnikov/Aho/Necas to convince him to sign long-term.

Reactions: Moosetache

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Blue Jackets need a center. Penguins have Brassard.

Brassard+Sheary/Sprong/Rust+conditional pick based on Brassard resigning for Panarin?
Dude.. what? Panarin is an elite player. Even with a year left, he commands a better return than Brassard+. And I couldn’t imagine Columbus trading their absolute best player to their biggest rival. Just.. what the heck, man. No way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->