Confirmed with Link: Jackets sign Eric Robinson

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Don’t read too much into it. This happens a lot with college players. He will hang out with the team, get some experience what it means to be a pro, enjoy a playoff run, then come in for development camp.

Don't look past Torts; look at what he did going into the playoffs last season. But yes, I tend to think that he's here mainly to hang out with the team.

My first response when I read it was, "great!". Then it was, "who?".

Reactions: Jackets Fan

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Drawing comparisons to Josh Anderson. Big size, skilled, fast skater. Ill take it.

"He's a very good skater," McRae said. "For me, that's his biggest asset is his speed and size. He's also got a great work ethic. At the end of the day, probably the big picture or the ultimate dream would be that he could be our left-handed Josh Anderson. Josh took three years in the American Hockey League to get to where he was at last year, but [Robinson] is somewhat that type of player."

Jackets' latest rookie, Robinson, brings size, speed and character

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
CapFriendly lists him as RFA still.

Sorry, I sometimes mention that a player is a "free agent" if there contract is going to expire that season and we need to re-sign them, although he's not a true free agent. He'll be an RFA like Werenski in the summer of 2019.

But, he's not on a PTO this season, so his contract should expire in 2019... Since, he's a UDFA and free to sign anywhere in the NHL, the Jackets probably offered to start his contract year this year for a little heads up advantage in signing him.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
But at the same time, there's also Abramov, Texier and Davidsson in the system.

I'm both Canadian and American and the imperial system is superior. Sorry if this offends
as an engineering student, imperial system is 10x more difficult and makes 100x less sense. Pound force vs pound mass yada yada yada give me millimeters!

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I'm both Canadian and American and the imperial system is superior. Sorry if this offends[/QUOTE]

I agree with you until we get to Celsius. That's based off water. We don't live in water. Celsius is stupid to describe air temperature.[/QUOTE]
imperial system is yards/foot/pounds/fahrenheit
metric is meters/newtons/celsius

Ruudukkopupuset

Mar 29, 2018
I agree with you until we get to Celsius. That's based off water. We don't live in water. Celsius is stupid to describe air temperature.

What do you throw on the hot rocks in sauna when it is from 60 to 120 celsius then?

Mr. ambassador, Bruce Oreck is a member of the Finnish sauna society.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
called up probably to replace Cap for tonight. honestly well deserve he was the best possible call up on the monsters

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad