Pre-Game Talk: Jackets @ Pens 19/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Cole, come to Columbus for a game mate.

I don't mean to but in or interrupt your conversation, but I was at the game in Columbus on December 13 and I'll be coming back for the game in April and I just wanted to say that Nationwide is a pretty awesome place to catch a game and that the fans that night were awesome from both sides, it was almost like a playoff atmosphere and it was an awesome experience :yo:

RichWVU

Sep 17, 2014
I don't mean to but in or interrupt your conversation, but I was at the game in Columbus on December 13 and I'll be coming back for the game in April and I just wanted to say that Nationwide is a pretty awesome place to catch a game and that the fans that night were awesome from both sides, it was almost like a playoff atmosphere and it was an awesome experience :yo:

Word. I was at that Dec 13th game as well, had corner seats 3 rows from the glass. Great experience!

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Word. I was at that Dec 13th game as well, had corner seats 3 rows from the glass. Great experience!

You gotta try behind the net. I hate the side seats up close. The glass distorts your view along the boards. I found myself watching the jumbotron way too much sitting in the corner. Although sitting anywhere up close is a pretty fun experience. I had glass seats right behind Fleury a few years ago and someone getting checked HARD right in front of you is pretty awesome.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

It's always like that when the Pens come to Columbus. Raucous Pens fans come in because the tickets are affordable and there's a strong Pens fan base here.

BeauBeau, I'll most likely be at the game, I never miss a Pens game here. Though, I'm looking at getting a tattoo around that time.

Rich, what section were you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad