Post-Game Talk: Jackets Caps 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Its not about hating the guy. He had an awful night tonight. He cost us 2 goals and Holtby bailed him out several times.
Really? Almost every post is how Nisky sucks. I could care less if u think he sucks. We all know u think he sucks. Next time u post give us an original thought. Every 3rd post I read on the forum is u saying Nisky sucks, kinda like a 3rd grader would do. You have every right to say what you want within the rules but jees give it a break...please!

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
It will be for all the times he bailed out everyone else.
We are lucky we have Holtby. Its unfortunatebhis number are down a bit because of the poor play in front of him. Bad thing about tonights game was that the big mistakes were made by veteran players. The younger players weren't too bad tonight.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
We are lucky we have Holtby. Its unfortunatebhis number are down a bit because of the poor play in front of him. Bad thing about tonights game was that the big mistakes were made by veteran players. The younger players weren't too bad tonight.

Bowey was OK but Djoos didn't have a good game. Liked Vrana's game, as usual.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Really? Almost every post is how Nisky sucks. I could care less if u think he sucks. We all know u think he sucks. Next time u post give us an original thought. Every 3rd post I read on the forum is u saying Nisky sucks, kinda like a 3rd grader would do. You have every right to say what you want within the rules but jees give it a break...please!
I guess you don't read much. I have made a lot of posts here.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This was a big win for the Caps because their next game is against the Sharks and, sorry folks, but that is a guaranteed lose. :laugh:

Caps have beaten the Sharks at home exactly ONE time since 2000. :amazed:

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Bowey was OK but Djoos didn't have a good game. Liked Vrana's game, as usual.
The young guys didn't kill us though.I was surprised at a couple big time mistakes Oshie made. Very unusual for him. And someone mentioned earlier about Beagles defensive game being off this year. I have to agree with that assessment. Beagle did save a goal late in the 3rd period but I didn't think he played very well. He is a great faceoff guy, which is about the only value he has right now

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The young guys didn't kill us though.I was surprised at a couple big time mistakes Oshie made. Very unusual for him. And someone mentioned earlier about Beagles defensive game being off this year. I have to agree with that assessment. Beagle did save a goal late in the 3rd period but I didn't think he played very well. He is a great faceoff guy, which is about the only value he has right now

I agree. Oshie's mistakes are unusual of him, he made the same mistakes we see Ovi make a lot of the time. Beagle's legs are gone, that's why his defensive game is gone. He looks like he aged 5 years during the offseason. Time to move on.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
This was a big win for the Caps because their next game is against the Sharks and, sorry folks, but that is a guaranteed lose. :laugh:

Caps have beaten the Sharks at home exactly ONE time since 2000. :amazed:
Not the same Sharks team this year. Let's hope we can change that.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
One of those wins that play a huge part in March. Columbus a huge threat.

Yep and the Jackets had just won 8 of 9.

It's crazy how bunched up the east is. Caps aren't in a playoff spot if teams win their games in hand.

I'm really happy this wasn't a three point game.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I agree. Oshie's mistakes are unusual of him, he made the same mistakes we see Ovi make a lot of the time. Beagle's legs are gone, that's why his defensive game is gone. He looks like he aged 5 years during the offseason. Time to move on.
I don't know what we should do with Beagle. He is going to be a free agent after this season. Not sure if wee should keep him or not. If we do I hope we don't give him a raise.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I don't know what we should do with Beagle. He is going to be a free agent after this season. Not sure if wee should keep him or not. If we do I hope we don't give him a raise.

I think we can find a similar player for less money. Beagle is last on the list of priorities, next offseason is all about Carlson's next contract and Wilson.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
She's talking about Toews.
I like Toews. Wouldn't mind him playing here. Not sure he is worth his salary. He is a very good player and bring a lot more to a team than just scoring points. Great faceoff man excellent defensively and a good leader. I would say its between Toews. Bergeron and Kopitar as the best 2way players in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->