Jackets at the deadline

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
For a team that made its big moves at the 1/3rd mark of the season, this may be an anti-climactic deadline. The Jackets don't have much in the way of holes, although they do need to find a way to coax more offense out of their current lineup. At most they may look to add one or two low-rent insurance pieces for what they hope to be a playoff challenge.

As an aside, are the cap checkpoint calcs somewhere for viewing? It would be helpful to Faldo losses what the league shows as my cap space, as well as see what other teams are working with.

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
It occurs to me that I haven't really given an indication of what the Jackets might have available. That's mostly because we're not planning to move anything of substance. Roloson could be had with a good offer, as could Foote, but we're not looking to move much in the way of picks or prospects, and would only look at moving a core roster player in a deal where a cheaper equivalent player was coming back.

Needless to say, we don't expect to be very busy this week. (Although judging by recent history, I'm sure to be able to find someone to pick a fight with! :P)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->