GDT: Jackets at Stars

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Always seems to be a difficult one in Dallas for whatever reason...

Lets get 2 plz :D

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Foligno-Jenner-Anderson
Dubinsky-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Hannikainen-Nash-Duclair

Murray-Jones
Nutivaara-Savard
Werenski-Harrington

Lines are per Hedger, from the morning skate.

I'm sure we'll have a lot of ink spilled about Duclair's "demotion", but all I see is that he's moving from a line that Torts didn't trust enough to play, to a unit that he might trust enough to play.

Reactions: Mac DeMarco

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Always seems to be a difficult one in Dallas for whatever reason...

Lets get 2 plz :D

Interestingly, the Jackets are .500 at American Airlines Arena - 12-12-2. As you might imagine, they are below .500 at most arenas outside Cbus.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
What's the point of calling Wennberg the center on that line?? Will he be the 1st guy to take faceoffs. You can say what you want about his defense, but give me Dubi over Wennberg in the slot/near the net defending in our zone. I don't understand this idea that Wennberg needs to play center so he has more room and ice to pass the puck. Its obviously a team/group effort on D, but if they are on a line, the more common responsibilities IMO fit Dubi at C and Wenny at wing.

GET CLENDENING BACK IN THERE.

We need Werenski, Nutivaara and Harrington OFF the PK.

Neither Harrington or Kukan can be trusted with "hard" minutes.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Interestingly, the Jackets are .500 at American Airlines Arena - 12-12-2. As you might imagine, they are below .500 at most arenas outside Cbus.

Yeah, my point was more that it always seems to be have the feel of a gritty matchup.

Given last week's event I wouldn't be surprised to see Anderson drop the gloves with Polak or Benn tonight.

Reactions: Forepar

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
What's the point of calling Wennberg the center on that line?? Will he be the 1st guy to take faceoffs. You can say what you want about his defense, but give me Dubi over Wennberg in the slot/near the net defending in our zone. I don't understand this idea that Wennberg needs to play center so he has more room and ice to pass the puck. Its obviously a team/group effort on D, but if they are on a line, the more common responsibilities IMO fit Dubi at C and Wenny at wing.

GET CLENDENING BACK IN THERE.

We need Werenski, Nutivaara and Harrington OFF the PK.

Neither Harrington or Kukan can be trusted with "hard" minutes.
Because they want to get Wennberg going. And you do that by getting him the puck.

I actually like Dubinsky on his wing, it's similar to having Jenner out there with him. Allows someone dominant on the dot to be out with him and also someone to provide a physical presence on the ice.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
What’s the point of an 730/830E start if Dalllas fans are not showing up?!

Looks like a Florida crowd.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Good tilt. Never really seen anyone skate around like Benn did, really trying to get Anderson to lunge I guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad