Jack Skill - lockout ?

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
Pens fan here. I was just wondering if any of the panthers players were holding regular practices down there during the lockout? I ask because the Pens have been practicing for a few months and I know Jack Skille has been on the ice with them. Just thought it was odd that he would be practicing in Pittsburgh instead of down there.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Pens fan here. I was just wondering if any of the panthers players were holding regular practices down there during the lockout? I ask because the Pens have been practicing for a few months and I know Jack Skille has been on the ice with them. Just thought it was odd that he would be practicing in Pittsburgh instead of down there.

Ya, guys are skating here too. Normal for people from the area to skate with the home teams.. I know Loungo, Vokoun and Hossa had been skating with the team lately

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

I thought Skille was playing overseas.

CoolburnIsGone

I thought Skille was playing overseas.
He was playing overseas but I believe he had a minor injury and returned to the states. So maybe that was why he was up in PA practicing there instead of down here in FL. Also most of the guys signing overseas during the lockout have deals that are very limited in length (like a month or 2). Part of the reason for that is the insurance is expensive for those guys to pay on their own so they can only afford it for so long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad