Online Series: Jack Ryan - Season 3 (Prime VIdeo)

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Couple episodes in, this season hasn't grabbed me as the other two have but it's still pretty good. Definitely some quality spy thriller content.

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Thought the writing was very poor the last couple episodes and generally wasn't great this season. Wendell Pierce the only actor to do much with his lines. Did they just write Cathy off the show? Never even mention her in the last two seasons.

I dunno, just feels like they're phoning it in and making an non-descript action series. Show had a lot of promise after Seasaon 1 but it simply doesn't measure up to Homeland. Doesn't even really come close.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Thought the writing was very poor the last couple episodes and generally wasn't great this season. Wendell Pierce the only actor to do much with his lines. Did they just write Cathy off the show? Never even mention her in the last two seasons.

I dunno, just feels like they're phoning it in and making an non-descript action series. Show had a lot of promise after Seasaon 1 but it simply doesn't measure up to Homeland. Doesn't even really come close.

Reminds me of Homeland. Really good first season but can't quite recapture the same quality after that.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
It felt like your ordinary run of the mill thriller. The basic premise was rather similar to The Sum of All Fears so I kind of felt like I'd seen it before. It's a shame because I like Krasinski in the role. Amazon hasn't really done well with the Clancy universe lately between the last two seasons of this and Without Remorse, which was also pretty mediocre.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad