Post-Game Talk: Jack Johnson Era 0 -2.

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
I guess since they dont care why should I?? Would they have beat Boston or Tampa or Washington playing Jj and how they played in these games? I think if you do get a #1 pick you can soft rebuild or retool.

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I felt this loss coming when Montreal scored the first goal in game 1.

To dominate at the level then get deflated...it deflated them for the entire series. Just like that first goal from the Islanders last year.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
At least the isles were a good team. Pens were embarrassed by the 24th place team that were sellers at the deadline. Truly rock bottom for this era.

Only way that effort makes sense is if they want Sullivan to get the boot or they know they're getting Lafreniere.

And Sullivan my god... I've always liked him but his player deployment was garbage. When you are not putting your players in the best position to succeed it's on you. He lost me with this series.

JR and MS both need to go, their time is up. 1-9 in the last 10 playoff games now.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Let the hate flow through you... then embrace the power of the darkside and mind trick the pens into trading him... or force choke him... whichever is your style lol

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
f***ing losers

Everyone besides Sid and TJ can f*** off.

Sully can eat a bag of shit and get fired.

Thanks for the 2-1 hole Matty. Good luck wherever you go but you're f***ing off his f***ing team. Loser.

lol of course your blame MM. have a good summer

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
One of Geno, Letang, or Sullivan (with or without Rutherford) has to be gone.

No way around it.

EDIT: Unless maybe they win the lottery, but I sure hope that doesn't stop them from doing what needs to be done.

I don't see how they move Malkin or Letang for anything worthwhile.

Fire the coach. This loss was on him and his insane fetish of our 4th line playing after TV breaks and Jack Johnson and Justin Schultz playing above Petts and Marino.

MrRuckus

Nov 7, 2019
This all started with Sullivan wanting the players he wanted and Rutherford allowing him of that. Its on those two and it hasn't improved the team, they got worse.

Sullivan is another Tomlin. Wins with the previous players and then is lost when he starts having a say in the roster.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad