Confirmed with Link: Jack Hughes signed entry level contract.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Ice Jerseys has $60 off and free shipping all weekend. FYI.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Wow, has Shero lost his mind? THREE YEARS to a kid that hasn't played a single pro game? He's been beating up on teenagers this whole time, and now he thinks he can come in here and demand a multi year deal without proving himself? HE'S EIGHTEEN!!

I hate to say it, but this is what happens when you bring in a CLASSLESS fool like Subban. What a terrible role model for the younger players. Now they're all going act like entitled little brats. This never would have happened under Lou.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Figures they’d do it at development camp, and waiting till after the Rangers announced Kakko so Hughes gets his own weekend.

NJDevs

Jun 28, 2018
New Jersey
Is it too soon to buy a jersey? I mean, it's been 16 minutes since it was official. That's long enough right?
Well, mine arrived yesterday, sooo...

EDIT: As a PSA, CoolHockey.com has great authentic jersey deals going on right now. I got mine "hand-stitched" for $170 with free shipping.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Ice Jerseys has $60 off and free shipping all weekend. FYI.
I've owned 2 jerseys in my entire life.

An autographed Eli jersey that was gifted to me by a guy who doesn't like football and the Elias one I bought the day he signed his final contract with the Devils.

I now have my 3rd (#76) on the way. Cheers my man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->