Prospect Info: Jack Hughes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Kappo Kakko is a much better hockey name than Jack Hughes. Can we at least agree on that?
well if i were to say "jack hughes, man", it's pretty close to hugh jackman. we all know hugh jackman is wolverine, so jack hughes is basically an immortal superhero with razor sharp knuckle claws. what's kaapo kakko?

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
well if i were to say "jack hughes, man", it's pretty close to hugh jackman. we all know hugh jackman is wolverine, so jack hughes is basically an immortal superhero with razor sharp knuckle claws. what's kaapo kakko?
Except Wolverine died as a barely serviceable 4th liner with chronic injury problems and blatant CTE.

At least he was able to get the kids to Canada where they can reign down havoc upon the league from a base in the motherland I suppose.

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm going to have to agree to disagree.

Kappo Kakko just sounds like an awesome Scandinavian hockey name. Not as cool as Hakan Loob, but close.

Best name ever... I got a lot of milage out of that name when I was in high school

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Jack Hughes' name sounds like he could play multiple professional sports and excel. Like he could easily enter the NFL and MLB drafts and become an All Star Quarterback or Pitcher on a championship team.

That's my fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->