Jack Hughes...if he went to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I'd hate to see another stud prospect get stuck in a market that's either too cheap to contend, or too incompetent. So it's rather nice that Ottawa doesn't have their 1st this year, and Edmonton is probably good for middle of the pack so long as McDavid's uninjured unless the rest of the team picks up some slack and they make the playoffs.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
That's why it would be awesome. Because we suck and the muppets on this site still get mad Haha!

character_themuppets_pepe_86d94b17.jpeg
Is that Flyers Gritty? I ain't mad... Why would I be mad... You are not even close to be contender..

Last edited:

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I think the picture perfect scenario would be if he manged to get drafted by the Canucks.

Pettersson
Hughes
Horvat

It would be interesting to see how the lines would go.
If Vancouver gets Jack Hughes then Pettersson will be playing wing alongside Hughes and Horvat stays 2C.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Probably the blues. For some weird reason i also want to say Florida. But that's for like no reason

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Winnipeg because that means we missed the playoffs.

Really, anyone other than Colorado via Ottawa would be disappointing.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Might be the final blow for Sens fans. I hate the Sens but I don't want the team to relocate or anything.

Not a fan of a lot of HF Avs posters too, but that's a distant second.
I love their poop avatars.

Was nice to see them turn it around.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ottawa, Detroit, Habs, Carolina (donating Skinner) Rangers and Buffalo aren’t even trying to compete, so I hope they don’t get him. Ottawa obviously won’t since they traded their soon to be top 3 pick.

Sens hatred is real with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad