Player Discussion Jack Eichel Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayDayMayDay

Out here doing time bandit shit...
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Knowing the NHL, they'll suspend him for both Nashville and Toronto games.

Then we'll go out and win both anyway b/c F that noise.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Seriously? There's not even a thread about it on the main forums. 2 Minute penalty..move along, 99x/100 he doesn't even go into the boards from that hit.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I’d say it’s more of a fluky/accidental play that led to something dangerous. I could easily find several intentional cheap shots/ late hits in that game that were more dangerous. Which is why this “outrage” by Button is laughable
Cross-checks to the face and kicking a guys feet out are just good hockey plays, right Craig you brillo head baboon?

Reactions: joshjull

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I wish one could somehow turn Jack Eichel into a sweet liquid sludge and I'd just have it piped into my veins.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
When Eichel is healthy, and is not surrounded by a tire fire team. He is a magnificent player to watch. We all knew he could put up points. But what has impressed me this year from Jack, is his competitiveness, his 2oo ft game, his leadership, and his sometimes mean streak. Making a bigger fan out of me.

Reactions: BananaSquad

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
15 was a way better goal scorer than 9. 9 seems to be a much better passer.
Maybe this was talked about somewhere, and I missed it. But does anyone think he's not as confident in his shot because his stick is shorter?

Not making an argument to switched sticks. That would stir up some old arguments I bet...:D In fact, I think his shorter stick has helped his play in small spaces a ton. He's really impressed me this year with his play in dirty areas of the ice.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/31-thoughts-seattle-expansion-quebec-city-william-nylander/

25. Edmonton coach Ken Hitchcock asked Mike Modano to watch a few Oilers games and send some notes about McDavid. Via text, Modano said you’re always working on playing without the puck.

“The best way is to have [McDavid] kill penalties. You have to stop and start a lot more, face the puck. Not swinging away from it. All the best players had to implement this, or their teams would have never won.”

The Hall of Famer added they also discussed how the coach handled Modano early in their relationship.

That would apply to Eichel as much as McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->