Buffalo receives:
Pavel Zacha
2020 First - Vancouver Pick
2020 First - Arizona Pick
2020 First - Devils Pick
Semi Vatanen (50% retained)

New Jersey receives:
Jack Eichel

Before people think I'm crazy. I wanted to sell Coleman and I said first and second. People said I'm crazy and would never sell Coleman. Today I got what I wanted plus some, and everyone is happy. You have to ask to receive. I also think Eichel will leave Buffalo, and I think Jersey will be deadly about when Eichel reaches his prime years.

Let's be real here, both clubs are not serious. Eichel is stuck there. I speculate nobody wants to play at both places, but Devils with all those picks plus Hughes and Hischier, have a shot at drafting a generational talent this year, and be a contender in 5 years.

I don't think overpaying for Eichel will happen, and I don't think you can win a cup at Buffalo with Eichel alone. He will eventually realize it's a dead end for everyone involved.

Edit: Changed second to first.

Warning: I'll tell you why you can't offer more. Look at Eric Lindros trade. Who won the cup? Sure the value is there, but you don't build teams around a single player. If you overpay you won't win with Eichel, and Eichel won't win at Buffalo.

Last edited:

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
c6c.gif

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Zacha, two mid-1st round picks, and 2nd (Vatanen has absolutely no value in a trade like this) for Eichel?

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Hughes
Hischier
Ty Smith
All 3 1sts
Next years 1st too
And the first after that
Blackwood

That's what it would take

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Buffalo receives:
Pavel Zacha
2020 First - Vancuver's pick
2020 First - Arizona Pick
2020 Second - Islander's Pick
Semi Vatanen (50% retained)

New Jersey receives:
Jack Eichel

Before people think I'm crazy. I wanted to sell Coleman and I said first and second. People said I'm crazy and would never sell Coleman. Today I got what I wanted plus some, and everyone is happy. You have to ask to receive. I also think Eichel will leave Buffalo, and I think Jersey will be deadly about when Eichel reaches his prime years.
cmon man ..
you're crazy...stop pushing it after you got one trade sort of correct

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I feel like this was a Ranger's fan who posted this because they knew all the responses would be about belittling the Devil's best young players. Well played....well played..

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
It’s only February, but this one has to be in the running for “worst HF trade proposal of the year”.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
if they ever trade Eichel, esp for that pile of junk, the Sabres should just immediately disband.

Reactions: Yatzhee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad