Rumor: Jack Eichel Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
With GM Jack signing Hall, hes probably sticking around for at least another year.

Now if only they werent paying Jeff Skinner 9 million a year for the next 7 years :facepalm:

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Wait... that can't be right. Leafs fans assured us that signing players in a high tax market was a huge problem compared to tax free states
Are you agreeing with Leaf fans, or are you trying to say that teams without state income tax don't have an advantage signing players? You don't even need input from Leaf fans, Habs fans will tell you all about 50+% in combined provincial and federal tax that Montreal players pay.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Buffalo miss the post season.

Hall goes to a contender at the deadline.

Coach eventually gets fired.

Jack leaves.

I hope I'm wrong but that's how it looks to me.

Ah yes, Jack just "leaves"....with 5 more years remaining. And you "hope your wrong". I think McDavid spends a few more years in Edmonton, wins a few more personal trophies and then is sick of having the same amount of playoff success as Eichel. McDavid leaves. I hope I am wrong.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
This one aged nicely
lmao

Dahlin was 18 when he started in the NHL and is the second-highest scoring teenage defenseman in NHL history. Dahlin's even strength numbers "dipped" his second year because he took over Risto's spot on PP1, he played on PP2 his rookie year. His overall scoring rate increased his sophomore year.

The rise of Swedish defensemen: How Hedman, others have taken over the NHL

4hfs5i.jpg

Bud he had a great season but would he surely have scored 13+ more points in the last 12 games?I’m not sure but I’m positive his value isn’t in the same galaxy as Eichel.

You might be right, how much do you think Buffalo would have to add? Maybe Eichel + Dahlin gets the conversation started?

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Ah yes, Jack just "leaves"....with 5 more years remaining. And you "hope your wrong". I think McDavid spends a few more years in Edmonton, wins a few more personal trophies and then is sick of having the same amount of playoff success as Eichel. McDavid leaves. I hope I am wrong.
Eichel has the same amount of playoffs as McDavid? You're already wrong

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Trade Hall and Eichel for the best trades you can possibly get and move on. I could see Buffalo becoming a better team without those 2 as soon as 2 years from now

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Since this is bumped, doesn't MIN make the most sense if the ask is 4 first round caliber pieces?

Wild 2021 1st, Penguins 2021 1st, Rossi, Dumba.

Buffalo ships him out of conference and can use both first rounders this year.
Minnesota is going to lose Dumba anyway, and they need a guaranteed top 6 center who fits with their window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->