Confirmed with Link: Jack Drury signs ELC

Unsustainable

Bunch of Jerks
Apr 14, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Now that Raleighwood is clearly sexier than NYC, I no longer have fears about drafting Matthew Coronato this year, who is from NY and going to Harvard.

3DF5EEA4-99D5-4B93-8CD4-2A195C9518CF.jpeg

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I've never really watched him play, only read about him, but seems like a very Brind'Amour type player

I feel like there's an X-Files joke to be made here.
He could very well become Rod’s new Staal. Part of the reason why I wasn’t concerned was Rod. Even if Jack didn’t know much about him his family would’ve been pushing for him to play for Rod.

He’ll get his chances to play higher in the lineup for us, probably more than anywhere else.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Now that Raleighwood is clearly sexier than NYC, I no longer have fears about drafting Matthew Coronato this year, who is from NY and going to Harvard.

Coronato is not a good hockey name. Maaaaybe if he plays for the Avs you could have some sort of Colorado Coronato juju working for you but in general this has bust written all over it.

EXCEPTION: How do you pronounce it? More like Colorado or more like Tornado? Because that changes things a fair bit

Last edited:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I think somewhere in between one to two years before he’s a regular. I’m assuming we bring in some help for the bottoms six so we don’t rush guys like this but we don’t have enough track record with this regime to know for sure yet. I don’t believe they assume he’s ready and he’s definitely the type of prospect that could be helped by time in the minors but if he doesn’t have competition you never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->