Injury Report: Jack Campbell "Out for weeks"

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I really like Campbell. In a game like tonight they could have pulled Freddie before the bleeding got too bad and probably turned the tide. Freddie could very well be on the downswing and Campbell the upswing in their respective careers. Hope he's back soon so they don't burn out Fred.

Reactions: The Cobra

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I can’t believe the Leafs brought Hutchinson back. Even if they didn’t anticipate going this deep into the depth chart with Aaron Dell and Jack Campbell ahead of him, why did they bring back such a maligned goalie?

Mar 26, 2010
Please come back ASAP Campbell. I'm so sick and tired of seeing Andersen suck in net. :(
Campbell is way better than Andersen.

The issue is, no matter how good he plays and wins games for the team, Andersen will get the net.

Reactions: The Cobra

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I can’t believe the Leafs brought Hutchinson back. Even if they didn’t anticipate going this deep into the depth chart with Aaron Dell and Jack Campbell ahead of him, why did they bring back such a maligned goalie?

expansion draft.
You have to expose a goalie under contract. With NHL experience of some level (forget the number)

Basically

1.) sign Freddie first. Must expose Campbell
2.) don’t sign Freddie before expansion... must expose one goalie so would also be Campbell

Now that hutch is signed to be exposed. We can keep Campbell and go after anyone we want... including Freddie as a ufa.

hutch gets to stay in Canada. Near home and collect pay in a pandemic. We get flexibility

Mar 26, 2010
Tonight marks the beginning of the end for Freddy. It's Campbell's net when he gets back.
I have never liked Andersen. He is a sub par goalie that has never been a starter in the NHL. He was the back up in Anaheim and should be the back up here.

Jack Campbell has the skills to be the #1. As soon as he is back, put him in and if he wins...leave him in!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad