Tribute (Jack Campbell is my life) Jack Campbell Extreme Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Jack should be guaranteed the entire first round unless his performance begins to dip later on the series.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
It's funny that some people on here think he's not allowed a bad game come playoffs, that we will immediately switch him out for help.

Jack has earned the crease, meaning even if he has a bad game 1 he will still be in net game 2.

Love the man, love the goalie.

Now lets be positive, because he's been great, and i think we destroy the habs. And everyone else that gets in our way.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
Playoffs in 48 hrs...

I am keeping track of every playoff series and once again...

Goaltending will be the difference maker here.

Except for the Florida series, goaltending has been the most important factor. We had three series go into OT in game 1 and we have seen playoff goalies turn up the heat. Every team seems to be playing like their life depended on it. The Leafs must do no less.

Thankfully, we have added the players that have shown playoff grit and determination. Time will tell if they can likewise turn on the playoff switch and play with a higher gear. Jack Campbell is the only one who has not been baptized in the fire of NHL Playoff hockey. This will be his biggest test. Will he fold to the pressure or will he shine and rise to become a Leafs Legend?

I have high hopes for him. But will temper my expectations with reality. Jack, Godspeed, I hope you wow us all with more highlight reel saves that we will remember for decades to come!

Last edited:

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
0F4E60B6-7398-4D5F-B986-7E0AD9620DE3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad