Tribute (Jack Campbell is my life) Jack Campbell Extreme Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarqui

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
LA Kings Goaltender Jack Campbell's Journey to the NHL

Jack Campbell speaks about the struggles and successes on his path to becoming the LA Kings backup goaltender

LA Kings Goaltender Jack Campbell's Journey to the NHL

I'm guessing others had seen this story before. I had not.
He's had one heck of a journey.

It has been a long time since I was so taken with a player.
I really like this guy.
I have thoroughly enjoyed his performances and interviews.
I'm really pulling for him

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
170424506_2515396955422678_6508514860112536837_n.jpg

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I think if u ask for MVP of the Leafs season right now, u have Matthews, Marner, Campbell as the candidates. Campbell has to start in the playoffs if healthy.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Imagine how badly we'd be freaking out right now if Tkachuk played his little flying knee drop stunt on Jack at this point in the season? It was bad enough when he was our lovable backup, but we would go berserk now if that happened to the board's heart throb.

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
Imagine how badly we'd be freaking out right now if Tkachuk played his little flying knee drop stunt on Jack at this point in the season? It was bad enough when he was our lovable backup, but we would go berserk now if that happened to the board's heart throb.

I saw this picture recently, which perfectly illustrates what would happen in that scenario.

Lasorda -> Leaf fans
Sinatra -> Richard Clune called up for one game

535f11a5683d9f12883c6d55a85649ce.jpg

Reactions: Primary Assist

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
At this point I'd say that Soupy is the most intriguing storyline I've seen in my 50+ years of following the Leafs. Not just him but the circumstances, where the team is at at this point in it's history, that he could be the saviour that we so badly need. Everything all together, what a story!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
At this point I'd say that Soupy is the most intriguing storyline I've seen in my 50+ years of following the Leafs. Not just him but the circumstances, where the team is at at this point in it's history, that he could be the saviour that we so badly need. Everything all together, what a story!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Just saying, we had that same situation 2 years ago with McElhinney and we pissed him away for Sparks.

Reactions: Confucius

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
But Mac would have come in real handy in maybe have home ice advantage in the second series. Might have made the difference in Game 7.

That's assuming we'd get 4 more wins with McElhinney. Leafs played like ass in front of Sparks, especially at the end of the season. Not sure you are getting 4 extra wins simply by swapping Sparks with McElhinney. He is not getting the kind of defense he was getting in Carolina after all, and even with the defense he is getting with Tampa, he is just as bad as Sparks in his time there.

Reactions: Auston 316

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
He was actually pretty solid tonight. Our defense was off but the offense won it for him.

Insane that he has the NHL record now. Hopefully the start of great story for him in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad