Tribute (Jack Campbell is my life) Jack Campbell Extreme Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
said it after the trade that he will take the starting job from overated andersen by end up next year. but at this rate he will prob take over before this szn ends. campbell actually way more atheletic and has better refelxes and doesnt crumble under pressure like andersen. campbell is a goalie mentally build for playoffs, andersen is opposite.

Reactions: Al14

Eric bungay

Jun 30, 2018
Loves it ...got a feeling he will be a fan favorite an a big part if the Leafs going forward !!!!! Ya I'm 12 beers deep but what we have seen so far is any indication of what's to come ya ....its gonna be good times !!!

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
So far so good. Don't want to count chickens too early but he certainly looks like a solid backup both in results to this point and ability. It would be nice to have this hole plugged, and if it's not at least we know that Dubas will keep looking for it.

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
I was happy when the Leafs acquired Campbell and I am still happy that they have Campbell. However, let's not get ahead ourselves here. He has had 4 starts against non-playoff teams (OTT- 29th, ARZ - 19th, ANA - 27th, MTL - 22nd). With that said, wins are wins. He's played great in the games he has played in and I hope that continues going forward.

Last edited:

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
He fills the void left in my heart since my first love, James Reimer left us.
giphy.gif

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Just about as well as a new start could possibly go. Thrilled to see it happening!

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
This guy is such a breath of fresh air. So likeable. Such a lightning rod of personality both on ice and off. He battles, he is a big team player, a spiritual leader, and with talent to back it up. I can't wait to see hiim in net again.

What this guy has done is ****ing incredible!

Yeah, maybe be just a wee wee bit extreme, but, good enthusiasm and excitement.

Mar 26, 2010
said it after the trade that he will take the starting job from overated andersen by end up next year. but at this rate he will prob take over before this szn ends. campbell actually way more atheletic and has better refelxes and doesnt crumble under pressure like andersen. campbell is a goalie mentally build for playoffs, andersen is opposite.
Absolutely. JC is way better than Andersen, and that is very evident!

I have said since the day the Leafs traded for Andersen that he was not a good goalie. Andersen has already lost the #1 starting job.

The #1 in Toronto is Jack Campbell.

Reactions: ToMaLe

Mar 26, 2010
No I want him gone like how I hated on Babcock for 3 years, and finally one is gone and want other one gone too. Both overated trash cans.
Yup, Anderson is trash. Just awful. You can see the team plays scared in front of him.

Reactions: Al14 and ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad