Jack Adams Winner?

TheOneFootedSauce25

Jun 20, 2011
puck
who do you guys think as of right now will win the jack adams? i think paul has a very solid change with the injuries and still finding ways to give our team the advantage. having said that, who else is in the conversation aside from joel quennville?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I think we maintain our 5-6-7-ish playoff spot, Maclean is a shoe-in for the award.

Outside of Mac, I'd say my top 5, in order, are:
- Quennville (CHI)
- Therrien (MON)
- Boudreau (ANA)
- De Boer (NJ)
- Bylsma (PIT)

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Therien has a 15th place team from last year in 1st place...

He also has an NHL team. Mac has an AHL team.

I think if the season ended today, its :

1a - Mac
1b - Quenneville

3 - everyone else

Mac gets the edge over Quenneville, because even with Chicago's stunning, record-setting start, Q not only has an NHL team, but a pretty stacked one at that to work with.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Therien has a 15th place team from last year in 1st place...

I had this discussion with someone the other night.

Currently as it stands, yeah, Therien took a last place team to first place. But its not just Therien's doing. First off, the Habs are healthy -- that makes a big change. Markov makes a big difference (as proven by statistics of Habs win ratio with Markov IN the lineup).

Therien deserves credit FOR SURE. But its a huge help when you have a healthy team.

In my opinion, MacLean wins because he has a team riddled with injuries still playing like a team that deserves to be just 2 points from the top. And what other team could say that! But I may just be biased.

Jerk Store*

I think MacLean would win it if the season were to end today. That said, tremendous job by Boudreau and especially Therrien who I thought was the wrong person form the job initially and he's proving me wrong.

But what Mac is doing now is just on another level, considering the talent he has to work with.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Maclean should be a finalist for the award that said given Montreal's surprise start Therien is the favourite at this point.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lol, it's easily MacLean and it's not close. We were the best in the East in the short time we had everyone and we are still holding down a playoff spot with literally half the cap floor in salary.

It's him AINEC. We are 2 points away from Montreal, lmao. As if what they are doing is amazing...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->