Signing(s): Jabari Parker signs with the Bulls (2 years, $40 million)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Pretty sure Hoiberg and coaching staff wont like a player like him

If you don't bother to play D you sit. That would be my message if I was Hoiberg coming into season

I see from his attitude alone why Bucks walked away

Reactions: Voight

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
It's a one year flier with a team option. Nothing wrong with it. I don't know if it will work, but why not.

Yea seriously. I don't get how someone wouldn't like this deal. Its not like they were signing anyone else this year. If he struggles at the 3 or gets hurt, they don't keep him. They can also get rid of him if they plan on signing a free agent in 19. If he has a great year they have him for another year at a bargain. Worth a shot

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
I don't have too much data about Parker as a player, but based on those comments his mentality seems to be just like Zach "I'll do it myself" LaVine. No defense & low interest for team basketball. Kris Dunn better reach that prime Rondo level or our passing game will be worst in league.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
“I just stick to my strengths. Look at everybody in the league. They don’t pay players to play defense. There’s only two people historically that play defense. I’m not going to say I won’t, but to say that’s a weakness is like saying that’s everybody’s weakness. Because I’ve scored 30 and 20 on a lot of guys that say they play defense.

Jabari Parker: 'They Don’t Pay Players to Play Defense'

interesting comments.. this guy might be more about money/himself than winning/team.

edit. asiantuntija already brought it up but the full quotes are there in the link.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
It's never really talked about, but Milwaukee grabbed him over Embiid in the 2014 draft

Oops!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad