It's so quiet.. so we'll release a Press Release

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
CALGARY (CP_):

The Calgary Flames are awaiting league confirmation on two trade deals.

1: Sebastian Caron was surplus to the Flames plans for the next few seasons, so he was traded to Tampa Bay Lightning for a 4th round pick in the 2007 draft.

2: The Flames traded defenseman Brian Leetch and goaltender Mike Morrison to Carolina for defensive prospect Danny Syrvet and a 2007 3rd round pick.

Hope everyone is having a good summer... with NHL camps around the corner, it's time to get the new season going... yer but no but?

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Speaking of trades,

The Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers made a trade a long while ago (like a month or so), involving Sean O"Donell and some prospects, but it has yet to be confirmed. Dion did you get a confirm on it at all?

HFNHL Red Wings

CALGARY (CP_):

The Calgary Flames are awaiting league confirmation on two trade deals.

1: Sebastian Caron was surplus to the Flames plans for the next few seasons, so he was traded to Tampa Bay Lightning for a 4th round pick in the 2007 draft.

2: The Flames traded defenseman Brian Leetch and goaltender Mike Morrison to Carolina for defensive prospect Danny Syrvet and a 2007 3rd round pick.

Hope everyone is having a good summer... with NHL camps around the corner, it's time to get the new season going... yer but no but?

Not to worry, things are moving ... though a bit slowly. I just have to create a few last prospect signings and the next file update will be out with all the FA activity results. It took a little longer than expected as the volume of new players to be created in the sim for 'prospecting' type signings was rather high. Though I'm fairly guilty of driving up that number myself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Speaking of trades,

The Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers made a trade a long while ago (like a month or so), involving Sean O"Donell and some prospects, but it has yet to be confirmed. Dion did you get a confirm on it at all?

Yeah i did confirm it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->