It's Schneider vs. Luongo for the last wild card spot right now...

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Thread title a bit of a stretch as KK has started the majority of games during this playoff push.

That said, Luongo wins the "best recovery from a groin injury" award over Schneids hands down.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Wow did Columbus ever pick the right time to get hot.

This is gonna be an awesome finish. Im hoping for Florida personally as a Florida/Tampa first round would be amazing. I wouldnt mind New Jersey either, Hall needs playoffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Laus723

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Schneider sees the net at all in the next two games or even next week, this ain't gonna be much of a race. It might not be with Kinkaid either, but Schneider is a cyanide pill right now.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
With the winner of the race likely playing Tampa in round 1 would be interesting

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Battle of the Sunshine State lets go.
Isnt New Jersey in the state of New York tho?

Anyways Luuu is my fave player outside of Vancity but Schnieds is going thru a tough patch and was such a loyal guy for us too so Im torn. Will cheer for either team that makes it lets put it that way :)

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
Isnt New Jersey in the state of New York tho?

Anyways Luuu is my fave player outside of Vancity but Schnieds is going thru a tough patch and was such a loyal guy for us too so Im torn. Will cheer for either team that makes it lets put it that way :)

New Jersey is a state. I’d make fun of you for not knowing that but to be honest I don’t really pay attention to the whole Province/City thing you guys have going on up there either. I just know cities in Canada for the most part. It’s really just irreverent information unless you live there or plan on visiting.

I think he meant he wants Florida to make the playoffs so they can play Tampa in the first round.

Reactions: Peasy and Laus723

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
New Jersey is a state. I’d make fun of you for not knowing that but to be honest I don’t really pay attention to the whole Province/City thing you guys have going on up there either. I just know cities in Canada for the most part. It’s really just irreverent information unless you live there or plan on visiting.

I think he meant he wants Florida to make the playoffs so they can play Tampa in the first round.
O wow haha :oops:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad