Pre-Game Talk: It's Miller Time at the ACC: Canucks vs. Leafs on HNIC Dec 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnizzNasty88

Mar 31, 2013
Toronto
Was at the game they beat these guys at home last year, that was a sick win. Hopefully they can pull one out tonight. I feel like this is going to be one of those games where they surprise us and the bounces go our way, kind of like the Tampa game in late November. Gotta hope for the best. Go leafs go!!!

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Lets hope the Leafs can bounce back and win this one.

Despite living in BC the Canucks are among the least favourite teams and the one I love to cheer against the most along with the Habs.

A Leaf loss to the locals oout here here makes for tough sledding in the trash talking game thereafter.

GO Leafs Go ... please

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
After the debacle in NJ, let's hope they come back with a strong effort and hopefully Miller decides that today isn't a great day to imitate his Godmode days of Buffalo.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
After the debacle in NJ, let's hope they come back with a strong effort and hopefully Miller decides that today isn't a great day to imitate his Godmode days of Buffalo.

Miller has won 16 of the 20 games he has played in this season so he is at the top of his game this year.

He is probably due for a embarrassing loss. ;)

Leafs goalies combined only have 13 wins on the season.

Last edited:

ShameOnYouZidlicky

Jun 4, 2010

Lets hope for a similar result. This was my favourite win of the season last year. Last game before the olympic break...things were really looking up...

Last edited:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Anyone else see the pattern?

2 great...1 crap...2 great...1 crap....he's set for a great!! Start Reimer!!

On a serious note, i hate the Canucks....even more than most Eastern teams....i really want a win here.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
If its Hughson and Simpson calling it Im going to watch a movie or something instead.

Hughson loves the Canucks so this would be the most lopsided tainted Leafs called game of the season.

That said sometimes its entertaining to watch him squirm when the Leafs are winning, as he tries not to show bias.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
What is our record against these guys the past few years? I feel like we never beat them. They also blow us out as well.

Please end that tonight, hate Nuck fans.

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
Hughson loves the Canucks so this would be the most lopsided tainted Leafs called game of the season.

That said sometimes its entertaining to watch him squirm when the Leafs are winning, as he tries not to show bias.

You can tell when the Leafs are winning they shut right up and sulk. They can't ooooh and ahhhh over the opposing team then, so they have nothing to contribute.

Gloob

Nov 14, 2009
Lets hope the Leafs can bounce back and win this one.

Despite living in BC the Canucks are among the least favourite teams and the one I love to cheer against the most along with the Habs.

A Leaf loss to the locals oout here here makes for tough sledding in the trash talking game thereafter.

GO Leafs Go ... please

Agreed Mess. Lived in BC most of my life after being born in Nove Scotia but I BLEED BLUE. They are chippy, chirpy, and dirty.

That being said 4-2 nucks tonight :(

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
2 great...1 crap...2 great...1 crap....he's set for a great!! Start Reimer!!

On a serious note, i hate the Canucks....even more than most Eastern teams....i really want a win here.

Hmm- maybe Reimer should be started every 3rd game lol. Might break the cycle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad