Gritty Talk Part III: Cleared after investigation into assault (Feb. 3, 2020)

IPW

Apr 30, 2012
ft4rVXE.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Like have they slept since then? Or are they just rocking back and forth holding their knees to their chests starring wide at their bedroom door when you go to wake them up in the morning?
They say prayer to him at meal times. My daughter has been growing out her beard in homage.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I remember the first time I saw the Gary Busey version of this and almost passed out from laughing so this is god tier work. Plus I've f***ing LOVED this movie since I was a kid. One of the first horror films I ever watched.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

Gritty is the only Mascot represented in this... How far had Gritty captured the hearts and minds of the NHL?... granted they used the old Alternate Jersey that hasn't been worn for a couple Seasons, and probably won't ever be again on any regular basis, but what the hell. LOL

EDIT: How ironic is it that they have Gritty with the correct Jersey but have the Flyers' Captain wearing an incorrect one?

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville

Gritty is the only Mascot represented in this... How far had Gritty captured the hearts and minds of the NHL?... granted they used the old Alternate Jersey that hasn't been worn for a couple Seasons, and probably won't ever be again on any regular basis, but what the hell. LOL

EDIT: How ironic is it that they have Gritty with the correct Jersey but have the Flyers' Captain wearing an incorrect one?

Are Ovi and Fleury coming up or climbing down? And why Roo is being chocked by Gritty so hard that his head is snapping back?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries

To be fair those uniforms were gorgeous and probably our most iconic ones of the last little while.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
To be fair those uniforms were gorgeous and probably our most iconic ones of the last little while.

To be fair... the NHL has again shown their ignorance concerning the Flyers... and disrespect they have for the Organization... probably stemming back to, and originating with the Bully Era.

The appearance of the Jersey be damned... but I do get your point and think they are sweet... even if I do prefer the new Retro ones as their main Jerseys.

Last edited:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I know I'm completely in the minority on this, but I hated those. A lot.

They have an old school hockey look... and grow on you as you go... Going to Games where they wear them, as well as Fans wearing them, allows one to appreciate them over time. Your geographical situation puts you at a disadvantage.

FWIW; the tied-neck rocks... and the previous 3D Alternates were so awful... all of which adds to it... but the major negative of it, as I see it, is it not having the Flyers usual shoulder/sleeve pattern that they've had in all their other Jerseys version evolution... so it just doesn't look Flyerish.

JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
To be fair... the NHL has again shown their ignorance concerning the Flyers... and disrespect they have for the Organization... probably stemming back to, and originating with the Bully Era.

The appearance of the Jersey be damned... but I do get your point and think they are sweet... even if I do prefer the new Retro ones as their main Jerseys.

It’s really not that big of a deal.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

gritty is taking over by storm.

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad