Gritty Talk Part III: Cleared after investigation into assault (Feb. 3, 2020)

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Asked him to eat pajama boy but unfortunately he can't because people who are fake disloyal phoney frauds give him real bad indigestion. But he did offer to drag him into his lair and turn him into a pair of boots. Gritty's the best!

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
When it's time for the 5th edition of the Menu, I will assume command of the thread and will make a new name.

I will take suggestions.

Gritty's Menu?

The Grit, The Kitchen, The Menu?

The Gritty, Kitty Kitchen?

Duh, the Gritchen. You're welcome.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
958BAB48-362C-4755-AD10-B13E0CB8C528.jpeg

Gritty Ramsay : Bully’s Kitchen

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
It just dawned on me, Gritty was made up off the one Chappelle show skit with the drug puppets.....I can't post the photo from my phone

Just Google kneehigh park
FTmmm6

Reactions: kelmitchell

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Anyone see or hear of plans for Gritty Merch? I've seen plain white tee shirts with Gritty on them, but that is about it. I think they need to make a hoddie that looks like Gritty. It would be horrible to clean, but put the fuzz all over and the googly eyes on the top of the hood. Without a doubt, this would be the number 1 selling Christmas item.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Anyone see or hear of plans for Gritty Merch? I've seen plain white tee shirts with Gritty on them, but that is about it. I think they need to make a hoddie that looks like Gritty. It would be horrible to clean, but put the fuzz all over and the googly eyes on the top of the hood. Without a doubt, this would be the number 1 selling Christmas item.
There is a shirsey with his number on the back and the wrong design for Gritty on the front for sale at the merchandise stand across from one of the fan zones

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

What they need to make more than anything are Gritty figurines, plush dolls, bobbleheads, etc., that kind of thing. Like "Tickle Me Elmo," only with "**** Off Gritty" where you squeeze his backside and he goes "**** Off."

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
If you're upset about getting popcorn poured on you (as long as there isn't any butter) you should really grow a pair. Now I'm starting to understand why people call millennials "snowflakes".

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
If you're upset about getting popcorn poured on you (as long as there isn't any butter) you should really grow a pair. Now I'm starting to understand why people call millennials "snowflakes".
It’s not even the rags fans that got the popcorn dumped on them.
I’m sure the two kids were cleared ok with it first and they got compensated for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad