GDT: It's Getting Hot in Herrr (Yeo Hot) So Take Out All The Rookies- Blues vs Habs 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
oF8KKw.gif

"Why can't you just live up to expectations?"

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Btw I'm not advocating for Tippett, that's just who I think he'll contact 1st if he hasn't already been talking to him.

Bannister is coaching his 1st year of pro hockey, I think it would be really irresponsible to ask him to take on an NHL HC position in the same season and I'm guessing DA views it the same. Especially with him needing a strong coaching hire to erase this debacle he created.

Gut says Tippett or AV. The rest of me is scared to death because I have absolutely no idea who the Blues should hire and I'm not certain DA does either. Buckle up friends, it's about to get bumpy.

Reactions: Bendak

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Btw I'm not advocating for Tippett, that's just who I think he'll contact 1st if he hasn't already been talking to him.

Bannister is coaching his 1st year of pro hockey, I think it would be really irresponsible to ask him to take on an NHL HC position in the same season and I'm guessing DA views it the same. Especially with him needing a strong coaching hire to erase this debacle he created.

Gut says Tippett or AV. The rest of me is scared to death because I have absolutely no idea who the Blues should hire and I'm not certain DA does either. Buckle up friends, it's about to get bumpy.

He’s almost certainly checking his parachute & making some phone calls tonight and tomorrow.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I know it’s silly...but what if ROR is the root of all evil? Maybe he was gifted a dybbuk box upon joining Colorado. Or perhaps he made a deal with the devil for money at the expense of professional success. Whatever the reason, if the Blues become the dregs of the West, that’s going to be a story, rightfully so or not. Poor dude. lol.

Reactions: shifting and Bendak

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Parayko’s gaffe at the end was a complete mirror of what the team deserved after the first two periods. The Blues had 3 shots in the first and 8 total through 12 minutes of the 2nd. They amassed an astounding 8 shots through 32 minutes of hockey. I guess Yeo had them fired up for this one.

Yeo will be the first coach fired. This team is going to get spanked in Toronto. They probably won’t fare much better in Winnipeg. If the Blues go 1-5-2 to start this season Yeo won’t be returning to St. Louis with the team. The organization is in too much of an all in mode to waste the year away.

Bouwmeester better be on the 3rd pairing going forward.

Pietrangelo has to get his shit together. He’s still making stupid plays thinking he has more time than he does or trying to be cute with the puck.

Parayko has all the potential to be a true shutdown D but he doesn’t have the mindset or aggression. That mistake was epic at the end.

Allen totally crapped the bed in the Minnesota playoff series. He never outplayed his backups. He’s had to go to timeout in the middle of the year. The first goal tonight was blah, and I know Parayko totally goofed at the end but Allen has to stop that puck. I don’t care if he throws his mask at the forward and screams “tree”. Stop the puck.

Please tell me I don’t have to suffer through 76 more games of Maroon trying a semi-wrap around on the PP. Is this as creative as NHL coaches can be? For the love of Paajarvi stop the f***ing wrap arounds.

This team looks to be in serious trouble. They go to Toronto and then Winnipeg. Is there anyone putting any money on the Blues for those 2? They have a 7 game home stand after this trip. They do not have a home field advantage. They play Columbus, Chicago, Minnesota twice, Vegas, Carolina, and the Sharks.

The next 7 games include Chicago, Vegas, Sharks, LA, Nashville twice, and Winnipeg. The Blues aren’t going to secure a playoff spot after these games but they could 100% be out of them.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I know it’s silly...but what if ROR is the root of all evil? Maybe he was gifted a dybbuk box upon joining Colorado. Or perhaps he made a deal with the devil for money at the expense of professional success. Whatever the reason, if the Blues become the dregs of the West, that’s going to be a story, rightfully so or not. Poor dude. lol.
I wish I could entertain that opinion, but when he consistently looks like the best player on this team, it's hard to point anything on him. I know your comment was supposed to be a joke, but I don't see that being a story this year

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I am fairly confident we lose the next two. Likely in humiliating fashion given our opponents. Hopefully that will be enough for Army to pull his head from his ass and fire Yeo.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Liked comments from Schenn and JE. 1 bad play from Parayko wasn't why we lost. Playing like crap (again) for first half of game is why we lost. Team not buying into (flawed?) system is why we keep losing. Disconnect between coach and team is why we will keep losing. Until we get team buying into coach and system, it will just be another series of scapegoats for our continued losing. And that buy in may well not happen until we get new coach. Which may be by end of month.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
The Blues have been Bluesing it up for over 50 years now. I feel bad for him that he got traded to this team.

Awful play by Parayko on the last goal and an awful play by Pietrangelo on the first one. There were many bad plays in between but man this team is shit.

And now we have Toronto and Winnipeg coming up. A 1-5-2 start is a real possibility. Armstrong better be searching for ways to save this ship.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
The Blues have been Bluesing it up for over 50 years now. I feel bad for him that he got traded to this team.

Awful play by Parayko on the last goal and an awful play by Pietrangelo on the first one. There were many bad plays in between but man this team is ****.

And now we have Toronto and Winnipeg coming up. A 1-5-2 start is a real possibility. Armstrong better be searching for ways to save this ship.
How was the first goal an awful play by Pietrangelo? Three Blues players were caught flat-footed on the wall and Allen let in a muffin shot. All Pietrangelo did was take his man.

Are you suggesting that Pietrangelo should have taken the man Tarasenko was engaged with and abandoned the one that nobody else could cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad