Post-Game Talk: It's Bennys Fault. We Lost. Jets 7 - Flyers 1

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
You know, this is a ridiculous ****ing situation to be in, to still be sitting here with this ass clown coaching us. Just really ****ing ridiculous.

I don’t care if they are waiting for Q or not.

No other organization would have kept him on this long. None. It’s truly sad how much this team has fallen.

I don’t care if he isn’t 100% to blame, this is a business. Everything regressing and at best his tenure is described as an apathetic mediocre.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
You think any HC would make a difference with goalies like Neuvirth or Pickard?
Look at Sullivan struggling in Pittsburgh with better goalies than that!

it wouldnt shock me that sullivan is next to go, players tune out coaches, it does happen in nhl, that's why they are given short leashes.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t care if they are waiting for Q or not.

No other organization would have kept him on this long. None. It’s truly sad how much this team has fallen.

I don’t care if he isn’t 100% to blame, this is a business. Everything regressing and at best his tenure is described as an apathetic mediocre.
hak should have been fired 2 years ago, when you barely make the playoffs or get knocked out in the first round, you know he's not the right coach, nothing wrong with that, i think keep the coaches too long just makes things worse.

nuclear reactor

Apr 5, 2010
You’d think the players have tuned out Hakstol. You’d think Giroux would have gone to Hextall/Fletcher and asked for a change. But who knows.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Dave Hakstol after the next loss:

“They scored more goals than us. We need to do a better job making sure that doesn’t happen next time.”
giphy.gif

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
You know, this is a ridiculous ****ing situation to be in, to still be sitting here with this ass clown coaching us. Just really ****ing ridiculous.
It really is puzzling....there is still enough time and talent on this team to turn around the season but a lack of a solid coach is stunting us to say the least.....They have to make the move now while there is still time this season!

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I just read in the GDT "it's not Haks fault the forwards have given up". That must be the dumbest Hak excuse of all time.

The coach can't be blamed for the players giving up on the coach.

He's literally the most to blame for that. It's his job to get players to buy in.

The players didn't buy into his system so he can't be blamed for the players not buying into his system.

Jesus.

Oh Lord @BrindamoursNose why have you abandoned us. It is in these dark times that we need your calming words of holier then thou wisdom more then ever.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Is it safe to assume that after the roadtrip Fletcher's assessment period is officially over and the big purge is about to start?
I'm starting to feel like Bill Murray in groundhog day.
The trade freeze is in 9 days, so we shall if he does anything beforehand...or if it's after X-Mas.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad