Post-Game Talk: It was a rehearsal - CBJ 4 BRUINS 1

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Thought on Bruins. Looked uninterested......unprepared. But at the same time... Hope no injury....and hope they will get well prepared for game 1.
This year SC is un n’importe quoi..so anything can happen.
Bruins are a top team, they should play hungry like they did most of the season. They need to go all the way....anything less is...

Reactions: bbfan419

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Thought Stud looked good, seemed to be one of the more engaged players from puck drop, but he also is fighting for a spot and proving he belongs.

Made some nice passes and good defensive plays. Did get out muscled a few times, but didn't shy from engaging in those puck battles. One thing that reall stood out was his passing for me. With a guy closing on him and little room he still managed to make a lot of good passes. He almost has an ability to suck guys in close (away from where he wants to move the puck/play to) and still put the puck where he wants it.

Good game for Stud, nothing earth shattering, but one of the better Bruins last night

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
The worst thing that could have happened for the B's in that game would have been a comfortable win. They know now they have a lot of work to do and thankfully they have time and games to get it done.
Nice finish by Pasta.

Onwards.

Did Baby Irish watch the game too?

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Stud looked good, hard to get worked up by a meaningless game.

I still think Kase can contribute, but if that’s how Stud is going to play every night it might be a slog for Kase to establish himself within the organization

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Studnicka looks like he belongs. Definitely has a higher ceiling than Debrusk

Care to elaborate? I love Studnicka and agree he has a high ceiling, but I mean.... DeBrusk, even with his consistency issues, has proven he can score 25+ goals in this league and has produced a 50 point pace over a full season 2/3 seasons (this year was on pace for 45 points).

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Stud looked good, hard to get worked up by a meaningless game.

I still think Kase can contribute, but if that’s how Stud is going to play every night it might be a slog for Kase to establish himself within the organization

No reason that Kase can't succeed when he returns playing on a 3rd line with Coyle.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I was up bright and breezy with her this morning and as I was giving her a bottle we watched the replay until she fell asleep in my arms so I watched the rest with the sound down. Not a bad way to spend a morning except for the score :)

Falling asleep was the right response to this game ;) Heck I'm not even sure one or two of the Bruins were awake to begin it!

Reactions: BMC and Mr Irish

aguineapig

Looked like a bunch of guys who spent the day at the beach and played a beer league game that night.
Wait a minute, isn't that what this was?

Reactions: BMC

remer

Oct 18, 2005
What I hope to see in the games that matter.
Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
DeBrusk Krecji Studnicki
Ritchie Coyle Bjork/Kase
Wagner Kuraly Kuhlman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad