It`s 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Ally-Bama dun got 'notha guud recrew-ting class Pawwll. Nick Sayy-baann gon leed us to more titles paawwl! We dun gonna beet dem dam Awwbarn Ty-gers n Jordan-Ha-rre stadium Pawwl

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Congratulation`s 2 the October 2019 Hall of Rage Inductee`s :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:
His various atrocities include, but are not limited to:
  • bank fraud
  • tax fraud
  • government service abuse
  • is fat
  • egregious use of apostrophes is borderline psychopathic
  • has bred
  • is a felon, both at state and federal level
  • believes in vaccines
  • has genital herpes
  • is an adulterator
  • watches dr. phil (which is scientifically proven to be worse than drinking liquid uranium for mental intelligence)
  • is attracted to children
Tell me i'm wrong on any of this. I'll wait.

@SniperHF pls give us the lounge back, homie.
This **** isn't funny you toolboxes. You talking about those who put their lives on the line: were wounded physically and or emotionally, those who saw their friends be shot or blown up, saw dead or mutilated children - the absolute worst life has to offer. And you mock them? **** you.

No this is not funny nor anything to joke about.

And you know I've noticed the trend of demeaning and mocking service - you are just scum if you do such.
OP is my least favorite poster here of all time ainec

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Reactions: irunthepeg

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Ally-Bama dun got 'notha guud recrew-ting class Pawwll. Nick Sayy-baann gon leed us to more titles paawwl! We dun gonna beet dem dam Awwbarn Ty-gers n Jordan-Ha-rre stadium Pawwl

Paawwll dem Ell-S-UU Tyy-gers got no chance against Ally-bama in 2 weeks. Dem Cayyjun boys gotta come to Brryant-Dannknee staydeum Paawll. And den we gunna beat dem Aww-barn Tyy-gers Pawwl. We making Tyy-gers go Exx-stink Pawwll. Rowwwllll Tyyydee Paawwll.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Yo Yo It`s Ya Boy Jimmy C,
U Know me, I Make all da Green,
`n` I Can`t help it that Bitch`s get AnGry,
Like It`s still the Year Twunny-Fourteen. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

burn-squad.gif

Why is the OP so afraid of being himself, that he has to invent this character and false narrative to get views?

Sad.
STFU

Anyone find it odd that this guy never posts anything about hockey and only posts in the lounge?? Makes you wonder..

:handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh::handclap:

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Paawwll dem Ell-S-UU Tyy-gers got no chance against Ally-bama in 2 weeks. Dem Cayyjun boys gotta come to Brryant-Dannknee staydeum Paawll. And den we gunna beat dem Aww-barn Tyy-gers Pawwl. We making Tyy-gers go Exx-stink Pawwll. Rowwwllll Tyyydee Paawwll.

Hey Pawll dem Jawja Bull-dawgs got no chance against Ally-bama tomorrow in At-Land-Tah. We gun make the play-offs Pawwll. Roww Tyde

Egg

Sep 3, 2007

Ain't no green, you make excuses, useless, I collect the money, you collect the food stamps.

Oh, no, so weak you like and hype your own posts, thats a comedian laughing at all their own jokes. You lack lines, your style flat lines, mine rises like Dijiornos. That's pizza, for the uninitiated, the content of my toilet bowl and your entire flow might be related.

Its nonsensical, the best part of you, dribbled down your mom's embillical, you like cockroaches, we all cringe at the sight of you, figuring how that we get rid of you.

Pathetic, you take your own credit, what stat of mine you going to edit in Microsoft Paint to boost your ego with it?

We await the predictable, you must be miserable, jokes so weak, you should be arrested and made a criminal.

He tried to roast me, but I could burn him with subliminals.

He spit, spattered, I ripped, he splattered, pride shattered, battered, so he had to post this thread, to revive his lifeless cadaver, as it stiffen up.

Bro, nobody likes you. Just give it up.

Egg

Sep 3, 2007
Me: "Knock knock"
Jiminy: *leaves to see if anyone is at the front door*

Me: Money doesn't grow on trees. Bragging about green is unwise.
Jiminy: "Oh yeah? Then why do banks have branches?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->