Ontario, CA
its-a-lonely-road-40653375.png

Hornqvist day to day

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
i did not. No longer STH hookup I have and wasn’t sure if the game was going to be a go or not. I’ll likely try to hit up Edmonton next year and possibly Calgary too. Edmonton rink is a beauty to attend. I want new rink here now.
One of my best friend's lives in Calgary. He has a season ticket hook up. His favourite team is the Sens..
He's only been once this year because he said it kind of sucks, you can't even drink anything.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
One of my best friend's lives in Calgary. He has a season ticket hook up. His favourite team is the Sens..
He's only been once this year because he said it kind of sucks, you can't even drink anything.

So it's like a normal hockey game in Finland (in the stands)

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Whaaaaaaatt?

So it's like a normal hockey game in Finland (in the stands)
I didn’t even remember that… I haven’t been to a hockey game in Finland since 1999.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Whaaaaaaatt?

I didn’t even remember that… I haven’t been to a hockey game in Finland since 1999.

Yup. Pretty much no event in arenas Finland allows you to have alcohol in stands.. and well pretty much anywere

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Yup. Pretty much no event in arenas Finland allows you to have alcohol in stands.. and well pretty much anywere

It has changed. Before it was weird because in the area where you bought beer, you couldn't buy hotdog or soda for example (this wasn't much different from the American system that I experienced when I attended German fest in Milwaukee and compared that to any event or festival in Bavaria or anywhere in Germany) and you weren't allowed to walk around with that drink because of the limits of dedicated alcohol serving areas. However, alcohol licenses have been given to larger areas since then and basically nowadays you can drink in most areas during the break. When it comes to stands, there are now some exceptions where a section of a stand has been converted to a K-18 area. The new alcohol serving law allows serving beer in that section if that area is forbidden for minors and have a separate passageway to it. They also cannot sell tickets to that section without letting the buyer to know where he ends up sitting because according to the law nobody cannot be forced to sit in an alcohol serving section against his/her will.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Biggest thing will be to stay out of the penalty box against the best PP in the league.

This could turn into one of the most exciting high-scoring affairs this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->