NHL It is with great sadness to inform Bruins fans that...........

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Poutineville ne se qualifiera pas pour les séries éliminatoires de la Coupe Stanley

upload_2019-4-5_21-52-27.png

upload_2019-4-5_22-0-11.png

:party::party::party::cheers::party::party::party:

habs_fans1280.jpg

upload_2019-4-5_21-35-55.png

Last edited:

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Apres moi, le deluge.

I will always be a great fan of Claude Julien.

That gentleman aside, MTL -- followed by TO in a close second -- has the most insufferable fan base & media in all of hockey.

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.

Suspect Bergevin is not long for his job. And then who will they bring in?

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
For anyone counting, it has been 9,431 days since the Habs last won the cup.

Considering that Game 4 seems to be usually around the first Monday of the first full week of June for the past few years, the earliest they can win is June 8, 2020. That's at least 9,861 glorious days when the Stanley Cup has been free of the fingerprints of Habs.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
C’est dommage.

Truthfully, if we really want to be cruel about it, we should have hoped they got in as the number 8 seed and got wiped out in the first round. That would mean worse picks in the draft, and Habs ownership would have an excuse to keep their incompetent GM in place for another season.

Missing the playoffs means pressure on ownership to make changes for the better. Making the playoffs means more of the status quo. And I like the Canadiens just as they are now - lousy.

I say give a starving fan base a crumb just big enough to let them know they’re hungry. Just my opinion...

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad