It is all silent in Sabre Land

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Rumours are swirling around that the General Manager of Buffalo Sabres is looking for a refugee status and has been seen crossing the Canadian border yesterday evening.

When the reporters caught up to him in one of the Toronto's local bar, he has this to say:

I screwed up, after taking the Sabres to the Stanley Cup, my pride really got over my head and now look what I am going through, losing 9 in a row and close to missing a playoff spot. Maybe it is Patrick Malreau and Eric Cole who has picked up some bad habits coming from a bad team as Islanders or maybe it is a curse of Brian Berard, who I traded to my best friend in Ottawa.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hi there Buffalo BIll,

I want to know what the heck has gone wrong with my Sabres. THery have awesome players, yet they are under performing. Why does Mac-T insist on putting in Dany Sabourin for the last few games. It just doesn't make sense. I WANT RYAN MILLER BACK INTO THE LINE UP!!!. This is bordering on tanking. I don't want to go back there again. I mean Jay Bo is good but he is no all star yet. I don't see Jay getting a Norris any time soon. The next young gun to get a norris at the moment is probably Phaneuf or Meszaros. I just hope MacTavish gets his head screweed in right soon. Otherwise, I might reconsider season tickets for next season.

Disgruntled fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->