Boston Bruins It appears Todd Angilly is Rene's replacement

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bruins haven't said anything official yet but so far he has been given the nod on high profile games with teams in Canada plus the home opener.

As far as I can tell, Bruins fans have accepted him.

Rene was asked to sing at the Montreal game 2 weeks ago but I was told he declined. He still plans to sing his carols on December 22 against Nashville.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
He is a fantastic singer and I hope they make him the permanent full time replacement.

Go Todd!

Even though every time they say his name, all I hear is "Todd and Jilly" and I think it's a duet. :laugh:

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
He is a fantastic singer and I hope they make him the permanent full time replacement.

Go Todd!

Even though every time they say his name, all I hear is "Todd and Jilly" and I think it's a duet. :laugh:
Second and third that. Great voice and nice presentation on the anthems. Doesn't try to put his own spin on them like so many others.
A keeper. "Give that man a contract.".

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Second and third that. Great voice and nice presentation on the anthems. Doesn't try to put his own spin on them like so many others.
A keeper. "Give that man a contract.".
Nice Rex Barney reference. ;)

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Bruins haven't said anything official yet but so far he has been given the nod on high profile games with teams in Canada plus the home opener.

As far as I can tell, Bruins fans have accepted him.

Rene was asked to sing at the Montreal game 2 weeks ago but I was told he declined. He still plans to sing his carols on December 22 against Nashville.

What happened to all the hotties? Dam!

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I think he’s great. Get him signed to a cap friendly deal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad