ISS Top 30 for March

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
And Kyle Woodlief says...

On the other side of the ledger, we were so disgusted with the performance of Alexei Cherepanov that our initial reaction was to drop him from our top 10 simply as a protest vote.

Interesting differences.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
If someone could find me updated stats of Van Riemsdyk, Mayorov, Andersson, Hoeffel, Ruzicka and Backlund... That would be awesome. Especially Mayorov and Andersson. Much appreaciated...

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Joakim Andersson just keeps on rising, as does Ruzicka, thats good to see.
Also, Backlund looks like he is making a comeback??

OilerOlli*

Good to see Bäcklund and Tyrell back in the Top 30. I am pretty sure both will be drafted in the first round. And it would be nice if Edmonton pick both, at least Bäcklund please.

OilerOlli*

I am surprised that Andersson is so high. Don't think he will be picked in the Top 20. Bäcklund could probably selected in the 15-20 area.

tpmurph

Oct 26, 2006
I wonder how aggressively teams will try to get into the top eight. There seems to be a significant drop-off after that.

brightscout

Jan 24, 2007
I think this is the toughest year I've seen to predict these kind of lists.

I think many will be surprise during the draft this year, including me...

I wonder how aggressively teams will try to get into the top eight. There seems to be a significant drop-off after that.

ISS Hockey

Top30 Draft Rankings
If someone could find me updated stats of Van Riemsdyk, Mayorov, Andersson, Hoeffel, Ruzicka and Backlund... That would be awesome. Especially Mayorov and Andersson. Much appreaciated...

U.S. NTDP website is http://www.usahockey.com/ntdp/main_site/main/ntdp//

For stats, click on the team you want, then click on their schedule. There is a link at the bottom to access the stats, which are in an Excel file.

Cheers.

OilerOlli*

Alzner only on #6
Would be cool if the Oilers could pick him.
What I was reading so far about him sounds pretty good.
And also he has such a nice german name. *g*

GBG BLEED BLUE

Jun 8, 2005
Saskatoon,Sask
www.whlfans.ca
my welfare check is in?

*gets him some welfare cheese*

now, is Gillies' ranking based on his recently stint on the blueline?

I don't really know( I am not a draft expert) Obviously but he played very well when he was put on the blueline,I am not sure but being a utility player(Like Gillies) could help and hurt his ranking.

Also Justin McCrae's rank started at 25th I beleive,and now is somewhere in the 2nd round(I think)

ISS Hockey

Top30 Draft Rankings
What happened to O'Brien?

He's ranked at #39. As quoted from our Rising and Falling section.

Jim O'Brien - Minnesota

"Simply hasn't stepped up as ISS expected. Plays on a very experienced Minnesota team filled with players already drafted to the NHL. Has 11 points so far this year with very little time on the PP. Does see time on PK. Needs to add muscle to frame to be able to compete with others for loose puck and battles."

Also, I might add he's only 17 and used to be a defenceman, so it's not surprising that he's not lighting it up for that team. Still, as our original comment states, we expected more. We're not dismissing him, just downgrading his ranking.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
He's ranked at #39. As quoted from our Rising and Falling section.

Jim O'Brien - Minnesota

"Simply hasn't stepped up as ISS expected. Plays on a very experienced Minnesota team filled with players already drafted to the NHL. Has 11 points so far this year with very little time on the PP. Does see time on PK. Needs to add muscle to frame to be able to compete with others for loose puck and battles."

Also, I might add he's only 17 and used to be a defenceman, so it's not surprising that he's not lighting it up for that team. Still, as our original comment states, we expected more. We're not dismissing him, just downgrading his ranking.

Cool, thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->