ISS top 15 for june (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
Although I have only seen a few of this year's prospects, it does seem, from what I have read, that Andrej Meszaros is ranked too high by ISS.

The Thrashers would like a defenseman at their #10 pick, I believe. Barker will be gone and probably one other defenseman too. So I think they will pick from Thelen, Meszaros, or Smid--if they go defense. Hell, Schremp, Wolski, Picard and Stafford are all possible choices too.

I prefer Thelen from what I've read, but now I'm thinking Meszaros might be a solid choice.

The more I read, the more confused I am. This draft gets very interesting after the 2nd pick.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Marc the Habs Fan said:
Please, by some miracle, let Meszaros or Thelen fall to the Habs at 18. :yo:

It's possible. This draft is just all over the place. The Habs could still make a real steal with the 18th if other teams saw things in certain players that they didn't in others.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Yep, that's why this draft is interesting IMO. You have a group of about 7-8 (Ovechkin, Malkin, Barker, Tukonen, Olesz, Ladd, one if not both of the goalies) who you are pretty sure will be gone by pick 11. But after that, there's about 20-25 players who could go almost anywhere in the 1st or early 2nd.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
When the draft comes and passes you will see a very interesting draft to say the least. It will not be black and white like many drafts done on this site. A player like Wolski could slip past 15 or Wharton in the top 20. Depends on the teams personal likes.

Draftman

Feb 28, 2002
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Although I believe that Thelen is better than either Smid or Valabik, this is one of the more interesting rankings I've seen. Love to see A.J. fall to the Isles at 16. But even if these are the players taken in the top 15, there are several top prospects that will still be available.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
They're hot and cold on Schremp, Picard is sputtered all over the place (3 to 20) and Barker holds consensus as a top 5 pick. Radulov seems to come and go. This is messed up guys, looking forward to draft day. Many surprises await us (or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad